chapter 212

Chapter 212: Sweet and silky

      "you!"

     Ye Qingge really didn't know what to say, but she wouldn't tell Xuanyuan that the storage box had identified him as the male master, so she had to say, "That's because you dripped your blood into my storage box.  That ’s why we can come in, "

     Xuanyuan nodded his head and listened to Ye Qingge again. "But I tell you, everything here is mine. Don't try to use it by yourself, no big deal. I will give you a vacant space on the side and put your things.  You are only ten square meters in size and you must not exceed that range! "

     Xuanyuan watched Ye Qingge blow up like a puppy who protected her calf, and immediately said, "Okay, okay, I need a place of ten square meters. I don't move your things, I just want to see."

     It turned out that his girl had such a baby room. It really surprised him. He looked around as if he had discovered something novel, and then looked at these medicine cabinets, and he said how he felt familiar, this was not him.  Take him to steal the medicine?

     He didn't expect this at the time, but now he knows that this girl gave the pot of medicine and medicine to the pot, which is really his appetite, he likes it.

     Looking at the gray items on the other box, Xuanyuan said curiously, "What is this?"

     "Chocolate! Isn't your injury keeping you from moving?"

     "It's okay. I can bear it. What is 'Kokari'?"

     Ye Qingge sighed. He was really frightened, so he had to take a tear off the package and say to him, "Take it! But there are not many of them. You ca n’t eat without my permission."

     Xuanyuan's mouth crooked, but now he has been bandaging his hands, his arm has been injured, and he has difficulty moving. He took a sip of Ye Qingge's hand and Ye Qingge gave him a blank look.

     Xuanyuan felt the sweet silky feeling in his mouth, and suddenly felt good. "This thing is so delicious. Where did you buy it?"

     Ye Qingge heard it; secretly "Oops, how do you explain it?"

     Then he blinked and said, "This is what I got when I got this locker."

     "Here is a house, why do you call it a storage box?"

     How does Ye Qingge explain this?  Blinking again, Ye Qingge had to say, "That's because I've been integrated with this storage box, so I know the name and use of this thing, and no one can come in without my permission, and the convenience of coming in is  Somewhere to go, "

     "Then how did I get in? Did you allow it?"

     Ye Qingge wanted to cry, of course she would not allow it!

     Anyway, this kind of thing can't be hidden from him for too long. By the way, "Because your blood has dripped into my box, it acknowledges you, you can go in and out freely, and you can also use here as your storage space.  This storage box can only recognize two owners in total. You must not tell this thing, otherwise, hum! "

     When Xuanyuan saw her little appearance, she quickly said, "Rest assured, I won't tell anyone, this is a little secret between me and you."

     But I thought to myself, after having this, wouldn't he be able to see his girl anytime, anywhere?  This thought suddenly fluttered.

     Then I thought about the report of the dark guard, "My secret is that you disappeared in the palace. I was a little worried that I wanted to go to the palace to find you. I didn't expect you to be here. Is there something happening in the palace or you  Why are you hiding here? "