218

Chapter 218: Encounter Assassin

      Ye Qingge frowned slightly at Xuan Yuanche's words. This man was really shameless. "Why the three princes are not like this, the little girl is not at home. Even if the three princes try hard to get me, it will not help your cause."

     Xuan Yuanche shook his head. "You are wrong. The prince wants to get you, but just likes you."

     Ye Qingge sneered, "The three princes don't believe it?"

     Xuan Yuanche's eyes deepened, and he cried, "Do not toast or not to eat, eat and punish!"

     Ye Qingge sneered. She didn't eat all the toasts. When she left the palace door, Xuan Yuanche would reach out to catch Ye Qingge and be hidden by Ye Qingge. "Three princes, please respect yourself!"

     "What if I must send you today?"

     "No need!"

     After Ye Qingge said it, he got into the waiting carriage. This carriage was given to Xuanyuan by him, and he told the guards around him "Don't let Xuanyuan Che get on the carriage."

     Xuan Yuanche really wanted to get on Ye Qingge's carriage. As soon as he was about to move, two dark guards flashed in the dark, blocking the door of the carriage. "Dark guard? I didn't expect that Miss Ye had  "Dark guard, it opened my eyes to the prince."

     Ye Qingge ignored him. She could not resist killing him. It was good. How could she take care of him? The carriage slowly went to the direction of Yefu. Xuan Yuanche's carriage behind the carriage followed closely and heard the dark guard  Ye Qingge's mouth flashed a smirk.

     Xuan Yuanche can only use these tricks on the table now?  It is disgusting to want people to think that he is sending her back to her house and leave everyone with the illusion that she has a good relationship with him.

     Although there are not many people on the road, Ye Qingge believes that many people are always watching the movement of the city gate.

     The carriage slowly entered the alley near Yefu, "铮 ~"

     The voice of drawing swords reminded, Ye Qingge was also vigilant, followed by the sound of the collision of weapons. This was the second time that driver He Da encountered this situation, swallowed, and tried to keep himself calm. "Miss, assassin  ! "

     "Well! North Korea and the moon, let me see your capabilities."

     With her voice falling, Zhao Huaxiyue in the dark flashed out again, and she pulled out her arrows, and five or six people were in black, covered, and holding a uniform machete in her hand,  When I saw Ye Qingge, there were dark guards staring at each other. The five people were immediately divided into three groups, two, two to entangle Chaohua Xiyue, and the other attacked Ye Qingge.

     He Da was nervous at this time, and he was ready to sacrifice. Anyway, the lady would not treat his family. As soon as he was ready to be just, he came out in the dark, and attacked him.  Men in black are fighting together.

     When He Da saw this situation, he was relieved secretly. The lady at home was very powerful. Look at the protection of so many people around him. He was really worried about it just now.

     At this time Xuanyuan Che also opened the car door and came out. He was slightly surprised to see the black men fighting together, but this was a good opportunity. His body flashed on Ye Qingge's carriage. "Three princes, you  Yes?"

     Xuan Yuanche ignored He Da at all and had to open the car door to enter. The next moment, Ye Qingge quickly opened the door, and then kicked Xuan Yuanche. Xuan Yuanche's martial arts were not high, but for her  One foot can still hide in the past.