291

Chapter 291: Addictive

Ye Qingjin was not long after being locked up, and he slammed madly in the room, yelling, and the entire Song government was noisy. In the end, Song Wei was detained because his grandmother had lost his heart and madness. Near the back door of the house, where is the farthest door farthest from Song Mansion, few people usually pass by.

The girls have no reason to wait for a crazy lady, and they were transferred the next day. The windows of the room were all stared at, and only the door could be opened to give her something to eat. Even so, Ye Qingjin's poison was still at night. It will happen for a while.

This is the essence that Ye Qingge extracted from the poppy petals, but the way of addiction is different. Some people are addicted to eating and eating, and the Ye Yege extracted from Ye Qingge is addictive. It was originally intended to make The couple had exhausted their lives in bed together.

However, I did not expect that this Song Wei even separated them. In this way, although the drug power was reduced by half, how could an addicted thing be said to quit.

Ye Qingjin directly handled a young lady who brought her food this day, and it was still not closed. A few men doing rough work happened to pass by, and the next things need not be said.

Song Kang's addiction cannot be quit, but he has an aunt! These aunts took turns here, and two months later, there was news that the two died together in Song Fu. Song Wei made up a paragraph. Ye Qingjin was killed by the chamber. Song Kang's love story attracted people in Beijing. The girls praised the Song family's infatuation, and the two fell in love.

The next day was the day of the genealogical tree. The old lady summoned the elders in the clan, Ye Yezi, Ye Han, Ye Mingyi, and Ye's juniors.

It stands to reason that the first genealogies should be Ye Ping's siblings, after all, they are Ye Qingge's uncles.

But who is Ye Qingge? The name of the owner of the origami county can now stand alongside the ghost, and it also has a function to stop the children's night cry.

The Ye family's older people did not have the title of her county master, and the brother of the county master said that it was also taken out of course, and it is taken for granted that Ye Lingyun first entered the genealogy.

The old lady brought a bowl of waterways. "We have a rule in the family tree of Ye family, that is, we need to drop blood to test our relatives. This is not necessary for me to say. It is not to doubt anyone, but to be at ease."

Ye Qingge glanced at the old lady and knew what she was paying attention to. She held Ye Lingyun forward and pierced his fingers. The little guy did n’t cry and smiled at her. Ye Qingge was about to forget that he was speaking out Are you crying now?

My heart was a little worried, wouldn't this little guy not know it hurt?

With this worry, Ye Qingge and other Ling Yun did not stay after the genealogical tree, and hurried back, Xiyue wondered, "Miss, what is wrong with you?"

Ye Qingge worried, "Xiyue, would you say that this little guy has no pain?"

Xiyue hesitated, "How can this happen?"

Ye Qingge told Xiyue what he had just heard, and Xiyue was a little worried. What would be good if there was no pain? "What would the lady try?"

"Go outside and find a girl, and ask her to take a look at this little guy and see how he reacts!"

Xiyue went to find a little girl who came in casually. The girl was so scared that she didn't dare to go to Ling Yun. At this time, Zhi Lan came in from outside, "Miss, what's wrong?"