217

# 217 of 217

      Xuan Yuanche didn't understand, but he got up and said, "Mother and concubine, let's rest first, and then let Miss Ye come to draw a portrait for you. I'll go to the second sister's palace first."

     After hearing the words, Guigui Song reminded him quickly, "You can't stay in this harem for a long time."

     "I know, mother-in-law, you can rest assured, I just go to see the way out of the palace,"

     The queen also received the news that Ye Qingge went to Xianjing Palace. At this time, the second prince heard the second prince's words and came to the palace to inquire about the news. However, they did not expect their plan to fail. When they saw the queen was angry, they quickly comforted them.  After mother, do n’t be angry, this may be a coincidence, maybe the second sister is unintentional, "

     "She would be unintentional? The palace looks at her with so much heart? Even my plan has dared to ruin, it is getting bolder and bolder."

     The queen was obviously very angry at this time, and the second prince hurriedly comforted, "Mother-in-law does not have to be angry for her. Although this time was unsuccessful, but isn't that Miss Ye yet out of the palace? I believe the three princes will know how to do it.  of."

     The queen then gave way. "It's really a useless thing, it has given him such a good convenience that it can't be done!"

     The second princess also secretly pouted her lips. "This third princess is too useless. He will soon send people to his mouth, so she can fly."

     But after thinking about it, I still feel a little uneasy about the queen. "Mother, can you say that these three princes can really help the husband? Why didn't he dare to think about that position, and if he really married the soldier of the Ministry of War?  Girl, can the Book of Wars really stand on our side? "

     The queen thought for a moment before she said, "You make sense, it seems that this is something you have to think about."

     The second prince does not want the third prince to have such a favourable in-laws. What if Ye Han wants to be the head of the country?  No one can guarantee anything.

     Ye Qingge played chess with Xuan Yuanjing in Xianjing Palace, lost one, and won one. It was a tie. Seeing that it was not too early, he got up and resigned. "More help from the second princess,  There is something you can tell Qing Ge to do, if it is within your power, Qing Ge will not be evasive. "

     Xuan Yuanjing also got up and said, “So, if Qing Ge, Princess Ben will take note, I won't be polite to you! I will send you out of the palace!”

     Ye Qingge smiled slightly, she liked such a direct person, what she already knew, and it was meaningless to hide it.

     Ye Qingge was delivered to the door by Xuan Yuanjing, and Xuan Yuan Che was seen at the door. Xuan Yuan Jing looked at Ye Qingge, who knew that this was the maximum she could do.

     Slightly saluted to Xuanyuan Jing, "I'm going to the gate of the palace, please come back to the princess!"

     Xuanyuan Jing saw that she was doing this, and then she said, "The princess has been delivered here, and the master of the county can walk slowly."

     Ye Qingge bid farewell to the second princess and walked alone to the palace gate. Xuanyuan Che saw her coming and walked two steps forward "Miss Ye, what a coincidence!"

     Ye Qingge's mouth was a coincidence. It happened to be coincidence in this palace, and none of these people called her county master, did she just want her to know that even if she was a county master and not a royal person?  It's really boring.

     "Yeah! I didn't expect the three princes to go out of the house too? It's a coincidence!"

     Xuanyuan Che said lightly, "What about us? Were Miss Three afraid that I wouldn't be able to eat it? Rest assured, you are too young, how can you be timid?"