chapter 157

Chapter 157: Calculating Again

      "But outsiders say that, Miss, I'm furious!"

     Zhiqiu shook her head. "You, Miss, do n’t worry about having your own calculations, so do n’t mess up. Calm down. You are now the granddaughter of the county master. Going out represents our county master. We ca n’t be so indifferent.  Hold on, "

     Zhilan nodded, "I see!"

     Xuanyuan ordered the people below to start spreading the positive news of Ye Qingge everywhere, and soon some people began to shake Ye Qingge's argument.

     Passerby Jia "Don't you say that the owner of the orphan county is a demon who does not blink?"

     Passer-by Yi said, "Of course not. People are trying to protect their mother-in-law. Naturally, they want to kill a hundred."

     Passer-by C "I'm not, I tell you, those grandfathers look at the majestic outside, in fact, so many women in the back house, can there be no intrigue?"

     Passerby Ding, brother, you are right about that. In my mouth, I glanced at the women in Baihualou. She had to be crooked for a long time, not to mention that there were so many women in the large courtyard.  It ’s hard for her to be a twelve-year-old girl. "

     Some people began to analyze that some people followed suit, probably because of Qiu Fu's heart. By New Year's Eve, public opinion no longer vilified Ye Qingge, but began to sympathize with Ye Qingge.

     In the gorgeous little flower hall, a lady put down the tea cup and said, "Is this true! Someone helped the girl, did you find it? Who is helping that girl?"

     The old man next to him whispered "Mrs. Hui, we found the man from the third prince,"

     "Three princes? Huh! He really thought that by helping the girl, he could let the soldiers still stand on his side? The girl was not a fuel-efficient lamp, even Yuer's girl was planted in her hand, which shows that  Girl is not simple. "

     The old man still whispered, "What shall we do next?"

     The lady shook her head. "Don't worry about the rumors first. Let's try this night to see if the girl is awesome, or if we are better at it!"

     "Then the slave goes down to arrange?"

     "You go, don't let Yinger know about this,"

     In the evening's palace feast, Ye Qingge accompanied Zhao's to the palace in the afternoon. Liu didn't know if he had intentionally avoided the time of entering the palace with them.

     When Ye Qingge and Zhao arrived at the palace, they went to the queen first, and then they found an inconspicuous place for Zhao to sit down and rest.  Those ladies talk more, hand in a handkerchief! "

     Ye Qingge pouted, it is extremely difficult to make a real handkerchief in the world. She doesn't like to be indifferent to those ladies. She really likes women like rivers and lakes like moon sorrows and night worries.  It will be bright.

     And some of the young ladies who were raised in Shengui were not in the heart. The narrowness in the courtyard of the deep house made their hearts and vision narrow.

     "My dear, I also have a handkerchief. Isn't my cousin my handkerchief? It ’s enough to hand in one. What's so much? My dear don't have to worry about me. Your most important thing is to give me  Just have a chubby brother or sister, "

     Zhao patted her hands, her eyes were moved, and between the two of them, a little girl came to inform them that it was the queen who asked her to paint for her.