255

Chapter 255: Red eyes

The old lady didn't expect Ye Qingge to kill so many people regardless of it, and her heart trembled slightly. Ye Qingyun behind her was also shocked at the scene.

She couldn't imagine Ye Qingge still had such a side. She looked at Ye Qingge with a stunned look, and she settled with a knife.

The guards outside Yefu were summoned by the housekeeper to protect Ye Han them.

When Auntie Ga saw it, she quickly took the rest of her back to her yard and ordered the people below to close the portal.

Aunt Yang didn't expect Ye Qingge to be so crazy, and frowning slightly also took her followers back. Ye Han took the old lady back to the old lady's yard, leaving a lot of family members to fight Ye Qingge in place.

Ruying had already ran into the house at this time, and tears were seen when he saw Zhao's body, and Wen Po, who was about to go out while carrying the sword, called "girl!"

Ruying then saw the child in her arms, crumpled, tears hanging from the corners of her eyes that were not open, and the little fox was lying aside, gasping slightly, Ruying said, "Thank you, you are with me, Hug the little fox together. "

"OK! OK!"

Wen Po quickly agreed that the lady in this house was too scary. She just wanted to go out afterwards, but saw the scene where Wen Po was chopped off her head and her legs were soft.

Behind Ru Ying, seeing the body of a courtyard, Wen Po still snoring straight.

Can't stand up. Ruying frowned and held the child in her arms. The little fox jumped onto her shoulder and watched the baby in her arms slightly disgusted. This is the guy who plays with her every day. It's too weak, though He was weak when he was born, but now he is strong.

More than twenty guards surrounded Ye Qingge, and Ye Qingge closed his eyes slightly. When he opened his eyes here, his voice was cold and said, "Either let go or die!"

Those people naturally did not let it go. The sword in Ye Qing's singer tightened again, and she attacked it. The internal force she had obtained before was fully able to be used for her own purposes. The guard was not her opponent at all.

After a while, a dozen guards died under Ye Qingge's sword. The remaining guards looked at each other. They were the guards of Yefu, but they did not want to die under the anger of the lady.

Ye Qingge had already killed his red eyes at this time, and the dead leaves around him floated up, and instantly killed the remaining guards.

Seeing this scene, that lady Wen had fainted. The sword in Ye Qing's singer dripped blood and walked out of Zhao's yard. She said that if Zhao had something to do, she would let this Yefu bury her.

I went all the way to Aunt Gao ’s yard, Aunt Gao ’s yard, and the gatekeeper ’s wife saw Ye Qingge. They all hurried in to lock the door. Ye Qingge glanced at the door and flew into the yard.

The girl-in-laws who were kept in the yard dispersed in horror immediately. Ye Qingge raised his sword and walked directly to Aunt Gao's house. The aunt Gao in the house quickly ordered all the girls-in-law to come and block Ye Qingge.

Unfortunately, no one dared to come forward. Ye Qingge lifted his sword and killed the wife-in-law. After walking to Aunt Gao, her cold eyes looked at Aunt Gao, and she did not speak. My aunt cut her arm.

The other mother-in-law in the courtyard was going to run outside the courtyard, and all the followers Ruying solved it. For a time, there were only a few timid mother-in-law in the courtyard dying, only a few timid and scared. The mother-in-law hiding under the bed in her room escaped from the disaster.