337

Chapter 337: Zhao Man returns to Beijing

Wu Ying didn't know what to say. His mother was the one who gave him life. Even if his mother is no good, it is her mother, but thinking of Ye Qingge, Wu Ying vomited blood in the end.

The scared Mrs. Wu quickly called the royal doctor, and the general went to the border the next day. He didn't know how to face this person he had loved for so many years.

One more thing was that he was going to the frontier and looking for his two other sons. It was not until the military general and the two sons' blood confessed their relatives that they saw the two drops of blood fused.

However, Aunt Wang also went to the border with the generals. In this way, the Yang family had a woman with a green hat for the generals, but the Yang family had no face to go out.

"Cousin! Cousin!"

Ye Qingge turned his head and sighed. "You girl, it seems that you have been outside for a long time and have been a lot more active."

Last month, the Er's family returned to Beijing to report on their duties, but to everyone's surprise, the emperor actually arranged him to Yushitai this time. Ye Qingge didn't know much about the court administration. Ye Qingge was natural about this arrangement of Emperor Ming Zong. Know that Emperor Mingzong wanted to protect him.

Ye Qingge sighed. Now the great prince and the second prince are fighting fiercely, and the Yang family and the Xu family are also fighting fiercely, but the Yang family got up from the military, and naturally they can't play the Yang family with those conspiracies.

In addition, the influence of the Xu family was also severely suppressed. However, the other side of the city was also followed by the Tianwu Dynasty. Zhao Man had been more open-minded in the past three years and his personality was more cheerful.

"Cousin, are you okay? I heard rumors from outside, wouldn't that be true?"

Ye Qingge said after having tea, "It's true, but does it have anything to do with me?"

Zhao Man tilted his head and thought, and nodded, "It doesn't seem to matter, but oh! It looks like you have no effect, even if people are worried about you!"

Ye Qingge smiled. "Well, don't talk about this, that shameless Duanmucheng, did you go to you again?"

Zhao Man looked slightly red, and gave Ye Qingge a smile with or without a smile, and then said, "Cousin! We don't talk about him anymore, and we don't know what he thinks, but we will come to our Tianwu Dynasty as a proton?"

Ye Qingge shook his head, "Isn't he for you yet? But it's also for refuge. After all, he was isolated and helpless, cousin, there are many people in the royal family. Do you really think about it?"

Zhao Man bit his lip, slightly bowed his head and turned pale. "Cousin, I, I know, but I won't go to Dongling."

Ye Qingge was surprised. Think about it, Ye Qingge is also a bit big. Should she train Zhao Man to become a master of palace fighting now, and then return to Dongling with Duanmucheng to kill the Quartet?

In fact, women are either quarreling or scheming, and then taking medication, but it should not be too late to start training. She is 14 this year and Zhao Man is 13 this year. It should still be possible to have a training session.

As soon as her words fell, the little girl ran outside and said, "Miss, the seventh son of Dongling Kingdom is here."

Ye Qingge gave Zhao Man a narrow look, "Let him come in! Anyway, if I don't let him in, he will come in through the wall,"

Zhao Man froze, embarrassingly looked at Ye Qingge, Ye Qingge raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Don't look at me with this look, he and I are also friends."

"Of course we are friends. I am honored to be Miss Ye's friend."