chapter 190

# 190 of 190 medicine

      At this moment, Liu's hand deliberately knocked down the wine glass in front of her, and Ye Qingge was distracted at this time. Without having time to stop, the wine spilled on her dress.

     Liu's deliberately pretended to be surprised, "Yeah! Erji is probably drunk, and his hands are slippery. Qing Ge is all right? Or Erji takes you to change clothes!"

     Ye Qingge's face was slightly red at this time, and he was lifted up by Liu's support. He was no longer struggling, and secretly screamed. The medicine had such a strong effect. While Liu was not paying attention, she gave it when she wiped her mouth with her hand.  Take a detoxification Dan yourself.

     The entrance of the elixir was simplified, and Liu followed the path for a while. Ye Qingge found that the detoxifying dan did not have much effect on the medicine. Ye Qingge gritted his teeth and swallowed five more while Liu was not paying attention. Since the effect of one  OK, then five together.

     After eating Ye Qingge, he pretended to be drunk and said, "Erren, where are you taking me?"

     At this point, Liu ’s voice had become insidious. “Where to take you, naturally take you to a good place, regardless of whether the master of the Mingyue County is true, anyway, my daughter has been ruined, her Zhao  Her daughter is going to be buried, hum! "

     Master of Mingyue County?  Does she doubt herself?  "Erhu, what did you say? I don't understand."

     "You don't understand? How can you not understand? Jiner and I are both innocent and innocent. You have been told by the master of Mingyue County. She followed you to the door of that compartment, but you disappeared.  Then, she was afflicted. Who else are you not? You must have harmed us. "

     Talking about Liu's still slamming on Ye Qingge's arm, Ye Qingge was suffering from pain. The five detoxification pills just gave her a little relief. No, she needs to find a place with water as soon as possible.  , Her body is hot now, and can only be supported by reason.

     Fortunately, her mental strength is relatively strong, or she is now distracted and fascinated, and she has walked to a lonely room. Liu had previously let her girl-in-law lead Ye Zhiqiu and Zhi Lan away. Ye Qingge is now isolated  Helpless.

     Seeing that it was going to be in front of the door of the compartment, Ye Qingge could only support him with his mental strength, and removed the bitch from his head. Now she could n’t hold the mental power of the slightly heavier things.  This is a powerful anesthetic.

     In fact, what she wanted to use was to see another mule with a blood-seal throat, and after a while thinking, it was the most painful to be alive.

     The sister-in-law in his hand was going to touch the organization when facing Liu's. The next moment Liu even fell down by himself. Liu was holding her arm. Now she has difficulty standing.  Lazy waist clasped.

     Good smell of medicine, this person must take medicine all year round, or deal with herbs, strange, why is there a faint bamboo fragrance, looking up, the devil-like mask is a ghost face Xuanyuan?

     Xuanyuan was very annoyed at this time. He had n’t seen her for two months, and he seemed to see this girl. He had received a report saying that she had gone to Dingguo ’s government hall for a wedding, but he also came, but  A sister-in-law's wedding was not enough to make him appear, so he hid in the dark and sneaked into the inner court.

     It was so difficult to find her figure while eating. Who knew that this girl was so careless that she was prescribed medicine? This woman was still her second wife, and she was so vicious that she looked at the direction of the compartment.