300

Chapter 300: Ye Qingyundong

It wasn't too early to look at it, Ye Qingge went on to say, "It's not early, you go back first,"

Xuanyuan looked at Xiaodou Ding and said, "Beijing will stay here tonight with you!"

"That's not good!"

Xuanyuan himself found a place to sit down, "There is nothing bad, anyway, the emperor's poison has been solved, and I will accompany you at night to make a big deal,"

Ye Qingge couldn't, it was only up to him, but he was really sleepy and fell asleep after a while.

Xuanyuan sent her to the bed to make her sleep more comfortably, but she was beside the bed.

In the early morning of the second day, a father-in-law came with the decree. This time Emperor Mingzong enshrined Ye Qingge as the Wengzhu. In the Tianwu Dynasty, the Wengzhu was second only to the county governor. The lord of the prince is from Erpin.

In Yefu, there are only Ye Han and Mrs. Ye, plus three daughters and Ye Qingge. The father-in-law has announced that Ye Qingxue and Ye Yu must come out together. Ye Qingqi has lost one arm, not thinking too much. The winding is also necessary to come out.

The second room moved out, but Ye Qingyun did not follow, but stayed with the old lady.

Ye Qingge believes that the old lady's methods, Ye Qingyun are afraid to learn eight or nine points.

Ye Qingxue is now growing up. From her complexion, she can't see the thoughts in her heart, but it is Ye Qingyu, or she is not at home, and the hatred and crazy jealousy in her eyes cannot be hidden.

Following the imperial edict of the emperor, Ye Qingge returned to Qing Yaxuan. The first to congratulate her was Ye Qingyun.

Ye Qingyun said a few words of congratulations before she said, "To the third sister, that day, that day, the masked boy who came to stop?"

Ye Qingge raised her eyebrows. After so long, she didn't believe that Ye Qingyun hadn't checked. Since she had to check, she asked her, in her eyes, is she a simple-minded person with developed limbs?

"When?"

Ye Qingyun was asked a moment by her words, she couldn't say it was the day your mother died?

"That day, the masked man who stopped your sword in time."

It seems that Ye Qingyun is still attached to Xuanyuan's side.

However, the more she persisted, the more Ye Qingge didn't intend to tell her, "Oh, that son? That's a subordinate given to me by my grandfather, isn't it ..."

"Subordinate? No, no,"

Upon hearing Ye Qingge's remarks, Ye Qingyun quickly shook her head, saying that it was not what she thought.

Ye Qingge smiled and smiled, "Sister Five, don't worry, I won't say it, oh! Unfortunately, that is a guard, otherwise it is a good marriage,"

Ye Qingyun's face paled and smiled reluctantly. "Where did the three sisters say, this is what I asked for the girl next to me. To the third sister, why didn't I see the five brothers?"

"I asked Ru Ying to hug him to the room next to him,"

Ye Qingyun saw that she could not find any topic to talk to Ye Qingge, and then she resigned. She used to talk to Ye Qingge about the old lady's topic. Now, Ye Qingge is going to kill Ye Fu ’s posture, that ’s not good And she brought up the old lady.

After Ye Qingyun left, Ye Qingge rolled his eyes and called like a shadow.

The injuries of Ruying and Chaohua have not been investigated much. Today, I gave Xiyue a day off and let Ruying play with Ling Yun. Ling Yun is not afraid of being born now. , Especially when there are little foxes watching.