344

Chapter 344: Flower picker
PrevNext
Table of Contents
Settings
Zhao Yeshi nodded, and the two little guys reached out and took the two purses in their hands. Ye Qingge smiled when they saw them accepted, and said something to them. She would rather talk to the child than to talk to her husband. People say something false and wrong.

After talking to the two children, he returned to his own home. When he entered the house, he saw Xiao Lingyun running like himself, scaring her heart, and she was afraid that he would fall.

Quickly stepped forward to hold him in his arms. Although there are some rumors outside, but it has been a lot less, but she still does not want Ling Yun to go out, after taking her into the door, there is a figure flashing behind a street corner Too.

The next day, the street where Ye Qingge was located, there was a news that a woman was plagued by flower thieves. When Ye Qingge heard this news, she was meditating and practicing internal forces, and frowned slightly after receiving her power. This street is full of government Miss.

Ye Qingge walked to the table, poured himself a cup of tea, and stunned slightly, thinking why a flower thief would appear on this street?

"Ru Ying, let Ru Xing and Chao Hua Xiyue protect outside at night, it is best to catch that person,"

Ruying still had little talk to prepare, and Zhiqiu said on the side, "Miss, there are all official residences near here. Why are there flower thieves coming here? The matter of slavery is somewhat unusual."

Ye Qingge glanced at Zhiqiu with a compliment, and knew that she was a thoughtful girl. "It really is for us. You should be alert at night."

Zhilan whispered, "Miss, these people are too much. We haven't troubled anyone in recent years? Who is so abominable!"

Ye Qingge can vaguely guess who she is. She seems to be quiet in recent years. In fact, everyone is waiting. After her filial piety period, it is estimated that her marriage will come, but now everyone knows she and Ye Han is a mess.

However, her relationship with the Zhao family is still very good. The aunt of the Zhao family often invites her to come to the door and has visited her twice, which shows the attitude of the Zhao family.

At this time, I still remembered that her only Xuan Yuanche would not do what he wanted, but this scum scummed on so many good daughters in order to achieve his purpose.

If the flower picking thief didn't start on this street, she wouldn't be so sure.

I played with Ling Yun for a while during the day and took Ling Yun to sleep in the afternoon. Ye Qingge was already trembling at night, waiting to catch the so-called flower picking thief.

"Dang! Dang! Dang!"

In the third hour, Ye Qingge gave a secret signal, and when he saw a personal picture coming to this side, before the man entered Weng Zhu's house, he was kept on the net by the big net. To escape.

Take a step forward, look at the person, and yell at Ye Qingge, "Miss, this flower picker was caught by me. This guy still wants to run into our house, and really act as the guards of our Wengzhu government. Is it for lunch? "

His voice shouted, and the awakened people heard this sentence. Many people ran out to see, and several people beat the flower picker lying on the ground with sticks. These people watched with their hands. There are many people and many sticks, but in fact, the hit is heavy, but the thief picker can lie on the ground and scream.

Huang Yushi ’s house was first entered by the flower-picking thief. The family heard the sound. Huang Yushi and his wife came out. When they heard the noise, they came quickly and saw the scene outside Weng Zhufu ’s house. Just a moment.