227

Chapter 227: Hound Attack

      When Xiyue returned, she followed a big wolf dog, Ye Qingge slightly raised her eyebrows and was very satisfied. This kind of thing is indeed suitable for Chaohua Xiyue to do. If you give it to Zhiqiu and Zhilan, I do n’t know if they will give  Take a cute puppy back by yourself.

     The big dogs brought back by Zhiqiu and Zhilan when they met Xiyue are all admired by their faces. No wonder the lady will hand over the task to Xiyue.

     Ye Qingge changed the wolf dog in front of him, and first gave him a feed Lingwan. After eating the feed Ling Wan, the dog immediately shook his tail at Ye Qingge, and pleased with a look. Ye Qingge smelled Zhao's chopsticks.

     Softly "Remember this smell?"

     The big wolf wobbled his tail at Ye Qingge again, and Ye Qingge patted the dog's head and said, "Go, find some pills like that!"

     The wolf dog immediately walked over to the standing subordinates. Those subordinates were very scared to see the dog. For fear that it heard the wrong one, their own life could not be saved.

     After walking around in those crowds, I didn't find the same taste. The wolf dog was disappointed and returned to Ye Qingge's side. Ye Qingge looked at the girl who was still kneeling in front of her and said "your sister who prepared tableware with you  Is it here? "

     The little girl shook her head and Ye Qingge patted the dog's head. "If you don't say it, I will let him look for it in the room. If you find it by then, you will be guilty of shelter, think for yourself!"

     Before waiting for the little girl to speak, Ye Qingge waved his hand to Xiyue, and Xiyue took the dog to the kitchen and the next room to search one by one. The little girl said stupidly, "The small dish won't hurt his wife, the small dish.  I was really sick for a few days. The small dish is still lying in the room. "

     When Xiyue returned, she was holding a cloth bag and a medicine jar in her hand. "Miss, that girl has killed herself by hanging on a beam. This was found in the little girl's room."

     Ye Qingge didn't have to look at it. He smelled the safflower inside when he smelled it. It seemed that illness was fake, and it was true that he took the opportunity to commit the crime.

     "Throw her corpse to the mass grave post, check if she has any family members, and killed them together. Throw it to the mass grave post. Without her luck, remove her head and limbs before throwing it."

     A rough woman immediately ran out and said, "Miss, the small dish must be a last resort. You just let the body of the small dish!"

     Ye Qingge looked at the wife coldly, her voice was like the hardest ice in winter, and she struck everyone like a wind and snow. "Why didn't she let go of my mother and the child in my mother's belly? She had better pray that she has no family  Otherwise, I want her parents and brothers to bury her for all the mistakes she made! "

     Everyone couldn't help shuddering in their hearts. Their young lady was too scary. After this, no one would dare to have a fear, otherwise their parents and brothers would suffer.

     However, things do n’t end like they imagined. Just listening to Ye Qingge ’s voice sounded again. “From today, everyone in this yard, only those who have parents, will be left in my yard.  Waiting here, if there are not enough people, I will make up from my yard.

     And your parents and relatives, I will arrange someone to take them to a safe place, until the wife is safe to produce, they will return to you, and will subsidize fifty-two silver each month, so you can focus on  Waiting good lady?  "