chapter 203

Chapter 203: Poison of the World

      The corners of the lips are slightly curved, and his lady is obviously concerned about the son, but she still has to use the reason of lameness, hasn't Xiaobai told her to send the letter?  But he didn't dare to say this, so he walked over to the evil king's palace.

     In the Palace of the Evil King, Xuanyuan was lying on the bed with a frown, and he went to Qinglongying today for a visit. On the way back, he encountered an interception again, but this time the assassin ’s martial art was much higher than any other time, and he was good at using  Poisonous, it's hard to prevent.

     Bai Xiaorao frowned at Ye Haoran, who said, "Yanggongzi, you can't go on like this. The child's previous poison has just been solved. This time, he won't say that, but he was poisoned again. This poison is strange.  I have n’t seen it, "

     Ye Haoran frowned, patted the table fiercely, "What should I do? No wonder I didn't count them to send Jiuzhongtian's top masters to assassinate, otherwise arrange more people, and it will certainly not hurt Shizi."

     "Now it's useless to say anything, the most important thing is to quickly detoxify Shizi."

     "Who? Come in!"

     Xingxing really just came to see. I did not expect that Shizi was injured and was discovered by Ye Haoran. He knew Ye Haoran and looked like a scholar, but he was really dark!

     Ru Xing had to come out and said, "The subordinate is Miss Ye's guard. Come here, look for Xiao Bai to see beside Shizi."

     "Little white? What?"

     Ru Xing's mouth drew a little bit and said, "Xiao Bai is not a thing, it is the white eagle that my son gave to my lady, uh! It was just dyed black by the lady."

     When Bai Xiaorao heard him say his lady was excited, "Miss your house, is it Miss Ye,"

     "Exactly!"

     As soon as Bai Xiaorao heard it, he said, "It's great. Ye Ye is here, and you can definitely get rid of the poison in Shizi."

     Xuanyuan in the coma heard a few people's conversation and struggled to get up. Ye Haoran hurriedly stepped forward and helped him to the bed. "What are you doing? Drink water? I'll go pour it for you."

     "Qingge, Qingge! I'm going to see Qingge. I promised she would see her today."

     Ye Haoran said, "You have been injured like this, you still have a hard time resting. When will Ye Qingge not be able to see?"

     Xuanyuan said, "No, I promised to see her. I must go. It's getting dark now. I'm late."

     Qi Haoran looked like a figure, Bai Xiaorao looked like a picture, and the scalp looked numb by these two people, so he said, "I'll tell my lady truthfully. As for not coming, that's not me  Can decide, "

     After running away, he ran away.

     When he returned, Ye Qingge still said with a faint expression, "What happened to the evil king's house?"

     After hearing this, Ru Xing immediately knelt down and said, "Miss, please save the child, he ..."

     To put things aside, naturally I only exaggerated Xuanyuan ’s injury and poisoning, and he still wanted to find her.

     Ye Qingge frowned. She said that she was always distracted today. It turned out that he was in trouble. "Take me to the evil king's house. I'm really interested in his poison. What kind of poison is it?  Useless. "

     Immediately he rose up and said, "Miss, offended,"

     It's this time, Ye Qingge can still care about this, let Ru Xing hold her, and a few jumps away to the evil king's palace.

     When he arrived at Xuanyuan's room, Ye Qingge frowned slightly. Xuanyuan still said, "Qingge, Qingge, I won't say anything, I will definitely see you, Qingge ..."