chapter 160

Chapter 160 Chapter 160

      Emperor Ming Zong was surprised to see the meeting before saying "OK! Reward!"

     Ye Qingge thanked the reward before saying, "Return to the emperor, the maid and daughter want to change clothes."

     Emperor Mingzong smiled slightly and said, "Go, don't be restrained."

     Ye Qingge bowed out of the hall, and quickly took Zhilan and Qiaoer to the place where he was separated from Zhao's, but she was blocked by one person shortly before she left.

     "Step aside!"

     Ye Qingge frowned slightly at the person in front of him, and reluctantly said, "Please let the three princes get away,"

     Xuan Yuanche did not give way, but stood with her back in front of her and said, "Where is the owner of Zhehua County anxiously going?"

     Ye Qingge said impatiently, "I'm going to the latrine. Do the three princes also follow?"

     Xuan Yuanche did not expect that she could say such indecent words, and for a moment, Ye Qingge would bypass him and leave.

     The next moment, Ye Qingge's arm was grabbed by Xuan Yuanche, "Please the three princes take care of themselves!"

     Said that Xuan Yuanche's hand would be broken, the more she struggled, Xuan Yuanche's good heart was aroused, and the more she refused to let go.

     The two persisted for two seconds. The moment Ye Qingge couldn't help but want to take a shot, one of the hands on the side attacked and attacked directly on Xuan Yuanche's hand. When he felt the attack, Xuan Yuanche quickly drew back his hand.  .

     Turning his head to look at the man who attacked him, Ye Qingge did not expect that the person who attacked Xuan Yuanche turned out to be Wu Ying.

     Xuan Yuanche sternly shouted, "Bold Wuying, do you dare to attack this prince?"

     Wu Ying stepped forward and stood in front of Ye Qingge, arching hands, "Dare to dare, it's too dark, I didn't see clearly that it was the three princes, which one did I think was a disciple?"

     Ye Qingge was worried about Zhao's comfort and turned to leave, but was put into his arms by a small white thing.

     Ye Qingge was a little stunned, hugged Xiao Xuehu quickly and said, "Is something wrong with my mother? Take me!"

     Xiao Xuehu's claws point in one direction, Ye Qingge no longer cares about anything, he raises his feet and walks in that direction, Xuanyuan Che behind him will catch up, Wu Ying stepped forward and stopped, "Where is the three princes?"

     Xuan Yuanche's eyes narrowed dangerously, "Get out!"

     Wu inch stepped in and stood still, smiling slightly. "Yes, where do the three princes want me to go?"

     "Wu Ying! How dare you be so presumptuous!"

     "Dare, dare, but the minister just doesn't know where to go? The minister just let it go,"

     As he said, he took a step aside. As soon as Xuan Yuanche was about to step forward, Wu Ying immediately took another step to block him. Yu Guang was relieved when he saw Ye Qingge had left!

     Ye Qingge followed the direction pointed by Xuehu. The wind under his feet moved quickly. Zhilan behind him could barely follow, but Qiaoer couldn't keep up. Ye Qingge couldn't take care of it so much.  Zhilan said, "You and Qiaoer stay and wait for me. I can move more easily by myself."

     Zhilan wanted to keep up, but was dropped by Ye Qingge, so he had to stop and turn to find Qiaoer. The two slowly walked in the direction that Ye Qingge left.

     Ye Qingge quickly followed Xiaoxue to a remote palace, "Is this here?"

     Xiaoxue nodded, Ye Qingge immediately lifted his feet and went inside. The hall was quiet, and Zhiqiu and Ruying were lying outside the hall. Ye Qingge took a step forward and looked at it for a while, then he was relieved that they were both confused.

     One of her ancestors playing poison, even the girl next to her was fainted. This was almost hitting her face, and she took out the jade bottle and shook it under their noses.