242

Chapter 242: One does not stay

At this time, ten people in black were investigating outside Zhao's house. "Head, just seven, that kid seems to have entered this house."

Another leader frowned, "Looking at this house looks like an official,"

The man in black on the side said, "Whether it's an official or not, anyway, we can't let that person live or we'll have to die!"

The leading man in black thought for a moment, and waved "Go, leave no one!"

The man in black got his order and immediately overturned the wall to Zhao's house, and began to kill when he saw someone. Zhao Erzhen lived on the river tonight. Now it has been cultured, and the river has begun construction. He naturally wanted to arrive Personally supervised on the river.

Zhao Yan, Zhao Yuan, and Zhao Man and his mother Qi were in the house. The first voice heard was Zhao Yuan. He was crazy when he came out of Beijing this year, and his martial arts also improved a lot.

When I heard that the outside voice was wrong, I quickly turned around, and when I went out, I saw a man in black slaughtering the guard in his house, and shouted, "There are assassins! Be careful, everyone."

He also joined the fight. Ye Qingge gave him the small needle box, but he kept it with him at this time. It was useful at this time, and the right time was to give a shot to the black man on the side, and then he would easily The man was killed.

Rao is so his martial arts is still not as good as the man in black, every time it is a small needle box that is about to be attacked in front of him.

Zhao Ye also came out when he shouted. Although he was a scholar, he could see that the guards in the courtyard had died so much, and the fire in his heart had risen.

Seeing Zhao Yuan, he hurriedly called, "Brother, needle box!"

Zhao Ye shouted and reacted. He took out his own needle box and fired a shot at the man in black who was holding a knife near him like he cut it out, and that person could not move immediately. Zhao Ye this Then he picked up the knife at hand and inserted it into the man in black.

When Qi came out, he saw such a glance. He almost did not faint, remembering that Zhao Man was still in the house, he had to go to Zhao Man's yard.

Zhao Yuan and Zhao Yan quickly guarded in front of her, Zhao Man also heard the sound of fighting outside at this time, a little nervous, and hand-wrapped a small needle box.

The boy was secretly crying. He couldn't move now. If those people really killed him, wouldn't he wait to be killed? I blame myself for being cheap, and I wonder if the girl in front of me can withstand it?

Thinking of a man in black, he came in, and several little girls at the door were poisoned. When the man in black saw the man lying on the couch after entering, he came up and raised the knife, and it was a teenager.

The teenager looked at Zhao Man, and his heart was dying. Why didn't this girl use the hidden weapon?

Zhao Man always remembered that the needle box in her hand had a range of one meter, and the tension in her heart was depressed. When the man's knife was about to fall, she raised her hand and shot a needle. .

The teenager was really relieved, looked at Zhao Man, and wanted Zhao Man to kill this person. However, Zhao Man was sitting on the ground and couldn't move. She was too nervous, her nervous legs were shaking.

Zhao Yuan and Zhao Yan took Qi's to Zhao Man's room, and the two remaining men in black dreaded the things in their hands and dared not come forward.

When Qi came in, he saw his daughter sitting on the ground, and there were two people in black beside him. Zhao Yuan anxiously said, "Are you all right, little girl?"

He said that he still killed the black man who could not move the knife, and then drew it again like a teenager on the couch.