chapter 177

Chapter 177: Sudden Attack

      Put away your Saitama hands, "Let's go, go to my mother,"

     Zhilan wondered, "Miss, why aren't you surprised?"

     Ye Qingge wondered, "What's so surprising about this?"

     Zhilan grew up and was shocked. He didn't know what to do. Ye Qingge rolled his eyes and raised his feet to go to Zhao's yard. He and Zhilan hurried to keep up with him before returning to the house. Ye Qingge let Ruying rest.  It's fairly safe in this house.

     Ye Qingxue came with her two maids stabbing from obliquely, and met Ye Qingge and squinted her eyes and said, "Is this three sisters going to the mother's yard? In fact, the sister doesn't have to be so nervous, everyone is pregnant  Glad, who dares not be good for my mother? My sister is so worried that my sister is exhausted. "

     Then he walked side by side with Ye Qingge. Ye Qingge frowned slightly. Ye Qingxue was a bit unusual today. Passing the lotus pond, Ye Qingxue was surprised. "Sister Sister, look, that lotus pond is actually emitting white smoke!"

     Ye Qingge turned his head, it was indeed emitting white smoke, but it looked like it was poured by hot water. The next moment, Ye Qingxue's body was like she bumped, and Zhiqiu and Zhilan looked shocked behind him.  Go forward and help.

     One of Ye Qingxue's two maids clamped the other, and the other waved his hand and struck Ye Qingge, feeling the wind behind him. Ye Qingge was a killer in modern times, how could he not escape Ye Qingxue's trick?

     Ye Qingge followed the steps and took Ye Qingxue to pull her to the position where she had just stood. Then the girl saw that she had changed, and she had to close her hand. Unfortunately, she was not in a hurry, and Ye Qingxue laid a lotus in the palm of her hand.  Pool.

     Ye Qingge took the opportunity to give a hand to that girl. When that girl was about to fall, she really caught Ye Qingge's sleeve. Ye Qingge was dragged by her, and she didn't want to.  Sword, cut off the hand of the girl holding Ye Qingge.

     The girl lost one and immediately fell into the lotus pond, but Ye Qingge sneered, which also helped her to stop bleeding as soon as possible. No, she fell into the cold lotus pond this winter, leaving the roots no matter what.

     Just before the sword was closed, Zhiqiu shouted, "Miss, be careful!"

     The two maidservants were holding Ye Qingxue's maidservant, and that maidservant was also a martial arts expert. He took out the dagger in his sleeve and stabbed towards Zhilan. Ye Qingge saw that the knife could not let her stab.

     The spiritual power controlled the soft sword, and rushed towards the sword in the hand of that girl. "Dang!" A soft sound, Ye Qingge said, "You two, let go of her,"

     Zhilan shouted, "Miss, no, she has high martial arts."

     Zhiqiu also said, "Miss, you run away!"

     Ye Qingge was so embarrassed by the two of them that he had to wave his hand and hide his figure in the dark to show his figure. He was going to attack that girl. At this time, a dark man and a figure appeared in the dark.  match.

     Another man in black jumped out of the lotus pond to rescue Ye Qingxue. Ye Qingge wanted to stop, but the two unconscious things still hugged the girl, and Ye Qingge was really worried that the girl would kill them.  I had to save Zhiqiu and Zhilan first.

     Ye Qingge was beaten by Ye Qingge's knife just now, and now she fists bare-handed. Ye Qingge already wanted to try her strength to recover a few layers, and immediately let go of the duo "let her go!"

     They shook their heads, Ye Qingge was going to be mad at these two goods.