342

Chapter 342: Where did it come from
PrevNext
Table of Contents
Settings
It seems to go back and look up this aunt who didn't know where it came from, maybe there are any relatives she doesn't know.

I took the ladies to the back garden and said nothing to Ye Qingge, a woman older than her who was going to be her stepmother, and they were also jealous of Ye Qingge's identity, and she dared to hold her The sword kills people, and they are a little afraid of her.

Only then did Lu Yuan rely on her identity to talk to Ye Qingge and said, "Qing Ge is really more and more beautiful. I remember being a little bit like you when I saw you before. It turns out that you must be a beauty when you grow up, but I didn't expect it to be so. "

Ye Qingge simply responded, "Is it?"

Lu Yuan said with a smile, "Isn't it? Alas! It's been so many years."

"Ok!"

Ye Qingge no longer spoke, and looked at the restrained ladies. Ye Qingge didn't want them to be so restrained either, so he got up and said, "You guys play here first, I'll go back and change for a while."

Lu Yuan immediately stepped forward and took her arm, which was seriously blocked by Ru Ying. Lu Yuan slightly embarrassed, "May I be with you?"

Ye Qingge shook his head. "No need, please say hello here!"

When Lu Yuan asked her to say hello, wouldn't she not treat her as an outsider? Immediately laughed and said happily, "OK! Okay! You go, go!"

Ye Qingge left the garden and went to the gazebo near the small flower hall. Ye Qingge sat in the gazebo and looked at the small flower hall, and saw that the flower hall door was open. Ye Qingge saw a woman in a commoner's clothing through the door, followed by two Six or seven year old children.

The child followed the woman kneeling beside her, and the old lady patted the "snoring" sound of the table. A faint voice of the old lady was heard. "How dare they? How dare? There is no reason, no reason!"

Ye Qingge raised an eyebrow. It seemed that the old lady was still interested in the daughter, but the woman did not know whether it was the old lady's biological daughter? Why has she never heard of it?

After a while, he saw that He Xiao led the woman and the two children out of the little flower hall, and this direction should be the old lady's room.

Ye Qingge raised an eyebrow. It seems that this woman is indeed deeply loved by the old lady, but why hasn't anyone heard of it?

Seeing Ye Qingge here, he had no interest, got up and returned to the garden, and before he reached the garden, he saw Ye Han hurried away from the garden.

Ye Qingge squinted slightly. When she left, she let Chaohua observe from the outside, she was worried about the frame and the like, but now it seems that something else should have happened.

Seeing Ye Qingge coming, Chaohua flashed out "Miss!"

"What happened?"

Chaohua bowed her head and eared to Ye Qingge and said, "Miss, Master Ye went to the garden just now, following the design of the girl next to Miss Lu, which caused the master to hit Lu Yuan, and the master embraced Miss Lu in full view."

Ye Qingge nodded, it turned out to be like this, "Don't worry about them, we just look at it!"

Chaohua nodded, and she knew that their lady would not care about this.

Ye Qingge walked into the garden again. The atmosphere in the garden was obviously different from the time when she left. Ye Qingge didn't care about these, and sat alone on the gazebo.