264

Chapter 264: Shirk responsibility

Father Hongwang went to Song Guifei, oh! It shouldn't be Princess Fei now. When she arrived in the palace of Princess Fei, Song Fei saw the father-in-law Hong Wang coming, and immediately went forward to say, "Father-in-law, has the emperor changed his mind again?"

Father Hongwang shook his head and said, "Mother, you almost killed the miscellaneous family! Just now the emperor asked the miscellaneous family to bring you down one level, and the miscellaneous family reminded the emperor's maternal family that she had been demoted.

Therefore, the emperor asked the miscellaneous family to ask the mother-in-law, why do you want to invite the mother of the origami county to the palace these few days? "

Song Fei hurriedly said, "Father-in-law, this palace doesn't know that Mrs. Ye will be in the next few days. If this palace knows, this palace will not invite you at this time!"

Grandpa Hongwang shook his head. "Mother, you still want a good reason! You can't think of a good reason, and you don't want to go back home to make a difference. To tell you the truth, the emperor was really angry this time, and the emperor promised People, because you have recruited the master of the county to enter the palace, and gave those who have the opportunity to take advantage of it, think about it yourself! "

"This, this, this really has nothing to do with me, father-in-law and you, the emperor, this thing really has nothing to do with me, and I don't know why this happens!"

Song Fei is so anxious that she does n’t even claim to be ‘home’. How can she think that it ’s not just to let that girl come to the palace once and have so many lives? You ca n’t blame her! She didn't know it would happen.

It's the owner of the origami county. She would be fine if she came here obediently, and she had to urge her to ask for it. This is all right, something happened! She was even punished by the emperor. How could this be good?

She never thought about it. If it wasn't for her delay, she would have to have lunch. Ye Qingge would have rushed back already, okay!

Song Fei walked around anxiously, Father Hongwang stood by and waited for the reason! For a while, she was so stalemate. Song Fei could not think of any reason to dispel the emperor, and Honggonggong was also depressed. Why was she talking fast today?

No matter how entangled people are, Ye Qingge doesn't care about the wind and rain outside, she just needs to coax the little guy in her arms.

The rest of the matter was left to Zhiqiu and Zhilan to take care of them. The two demobilized all the people in Zhao's yard, and gave them the address of their family members, and let them pick it up.

Arranging all this, the two instructed He Da to buy some rice noodles, and then they opened a small stove in their yard to make something delicious to supplement the young master.

Xiao Xuehu was also taken care of by Zhiqiu, took a bath, and put it on the soft couch beside him. Ye Qingge glanced at it, "I didn't expect you to have such a brave side, thank you this time!"

The little fox licked his paw, glanced at Ye Qingge, and looked at the baby in the crib again. ‘It ’s ugly, is he playing with himself in Zhao ’s stomach? Why don't you know yourself now? ’

Ye Qingge took care of Xiao Lingyun, changed his diaper, and fed him, and then he took him to the courtyard of Zhao's. At this time, Zhao's courtyard was empty, and the descendants were all sent away by Zhiqiu and Zhilan. Already.

However, a few were unwilling to leave, so they stayed to help Zhao's packing and grooming.

The courtyard of Zhao's was cleaned up. When Ye Qingge saw Zhao's, she couldn't help crying again. It was because she didn't come back as soon as possible. If she could come back faster, maybe she could save Zhao's.