239

Chapter 239: Unbelieving Ye Han

      Ye Qingge waved his hand, "Go where you want to eat, and you're tired too. Go down to rest and rest. Your eyes are almost rabbit eyes."

     Zhilan heard exclaimed "Ah! Is it so ugly?"

     "It's ugly. Hurry and take a rest. After that, you have to worry about the things in Qingyaxuan. You can't fall."

     Zhiqiu heard the meaning in Ye Qingge's remarks, and said something unbelievable, "Miss, what do you mean?"

     "Well! You will take care of me after Qing Yaxuan, so that you can familiarize yourself with the managerial affairs in advance, and you will not be in a hurry in the future. You also have to worry about these servants and others. Before that, Gu Youzai  Take care of it, now you will all learn it. "

     After hearing this, Zhi Lan knew that it was the lady who wanted to reuse them, but she still wanted to follow her. "Miss, will you not need us to be with you after that?"

     "You are naturally required to be with you in the house, but you will let Chaohua Xiyue follow me when you go out. After all, your martial arts really can't help me much."

     Ye Qingge couldn't care less about hitting them anymore, he could only tell the truth.

     Zhiqiu heard said, "Miss, rest assured, we also know how little we can help the lady outside, so we must help the lady properly in this yard."

     "Well, let's go to my mother's yard first. I don't know if my mother has eaten."

     Several people went to Zhao's courtyard and saw Ye Han was there. Ye Qingge's men consciously clenched and tried to calm themselves as much as possible, and came to salute the duo “the daughter has seen his father and mother.

     Ye Han saw her coming, but nodded slightly, "You're here, then you can accompany your mother to eat. I'll go back first if I have any problems."

     Talking about getting up and going out, Ye Qingge looked behind him. He was burned to his waist that night. I didn't expect to be able to walk normally so soon. It seems to be clear.

     Seeing Ye Han go away, Ye Qingge ’s thoughts have not been recovered yet, and the Zhao family sighed, “Qing Ge, do n’t blame your father. She is also busy with official duties. The so-called companion is like a tiger. The situation in this dynasty is every day.  Changing, your father is working hard. "

     Ye Qingge looked back, looked at Zhao's belly, and sighed. This woman just couldn't think too much about men. As time passed, she became a habit, and gradually lost her self.

     "My dear, have you had your meal?"

     "Not yet? What's wrong?"

     Ye Qingge helped her sit down and said, "My daughter has learned a new dish today. Let's cook it for my mother, please wait a moment."

     Then he ran to the kitchen, and Zhao shook his head behind him.

     Ye Qingge made salted chicken and returned to the dining room to see what Zhao was eating. Ye Qingge stepped forward and looked at the pickled plums. "Mother, where is this plum?"

     I also put my hand in my mouth and put it in my mouth. The taste is slightly sweet and sour, but?

     Zhao said with a smile. "It was just delivered by your father. If you saw it on the road, you would buy it for me. I ate two foods that were delicious. How did you taste them?"

     Ye Qingge heard that Ye Han had sent her, and her face was not good. She said that it was strange to eat quickly, it must be Ye Han's ghost.

     Thinking about this, Ye Qingge hurriedly put away the pot of plums. When I saw Zhao's puzzle, she said, "My dear, this dish I made for you cannot be eaten with plums. Let's eat first!"

     This is what the mouth said, but the man put the pot of plums into the space where no one saw it.