298

Chapter 298: Paragon

Emperor Ming Zong only saw Ye Qingge standing aside at this time, and frowned slightly, "Why is the owner of Zhehua County here?"

Xuanyuan stepped forward and said, "The medical skill of the origami county master is also very good. You can wake up and eat her Baijiedan, and the remaining Yuduyue Imperial Medical Association and the origami county master discussed it."

Emperor Ming Zong apparently did not believe Ye Qingge could heal medicine, but it was Xuanyuan who said this, and he nodded again, "Okay, let the master of the orchard county and Yue Yu doctor together."

After Ye Qingge obeyed, Yueyu Doctor said, "Zhuhua County Master, this poison is very strange. To be honest, I don't have much confidence. I wonder if you have a solution?"

Ye Qingge paused for a moment. She just knew that the emperor was Changmian San. In fact, it is not difficult to detoxify the poison. "Yueyue Doctor, the poison is called" Chang Mian San ". You will die in your sleep when the energy in your body is exhausted, "

"Long Mian San? I've heard of this poison, but I haven't seen it before. I wonder if the county master has a solution?"

Ye Qingge hesitated, "There is a solution, but,"

"Just what?"

Yueyu Doctor asked her if she was in a dilemma.

Emperor Ming Zong also heard the conversation between the two and said, "Just what? Whatever you say, there is no need for such mother-in-law,"

It is said that the tiger's **** is not touchable, and the emperor's dragon head cannot be touched casually, let alone the needle.

Seeing Ye Qingge hesitant, Xuanyuan stepped forward and held her hand in his hand, but this action made Emperor Ming Zong's eyes blink, his eyes flashed.

Ye Qingge felt the temperature coming from his hands, but in the presence of the emperor, Ye Qingge didn't dare to make too much action, so he had to bite the bullet. The twelve acupuncture points of the ministry are up and down, and one is not good, and the poisoned person will fall into sleep again. "

Yueyu Doctor nodded and said, "That's the case. No wonder my previous needle application was invalid. It turned out to be a needle injection on the head? This ..."

Yue Yuyi glanced at Emperor Mingzong for a long time. He had a little understanding of Emperor Mingzong's mind. Then he said, "I don't know how confident the county master is?"

"Seven points,"

Yue Yuyi glanced at Emperor Ming Zong, seeing Emperor Ming Zong nodded, and decided in his heart that "this will cause trouble to the county master, this poisonous old man has never encountered it, this time ..."

Xuanyuan secretly squeezed Ye Qingge's hand, and she couldn't help but agreed.

Emperor Mingzong closed his eyes and looked like Ye Qingge.

Ye Qingge rolled his eyes secretly. Fortunately, Emperor Ming Zong's hair had been spread out at this time. She picked up the silver needle that Yue Yuyi had just used, and began to place needles on Emperor Ming Zong's head.

After the twelve silver needles went down, Emperor Mingzong felt that he had a lot of clear understanding, and the light in his eyes had slightly converged.

After Ye Qingge took off the needles on Emperor Mingzong's head one by one, the needlepoints were already black. The Emperor Mingzong looked at the black needlepoints and flashed a cold light in Xuanyuan's eyes. Go check it! "

Xuanyuan nodded slightly and said "OK!"

Then he looked at Ye Qingge. Ye Qingge knew somehow what he wanted to say. He took out a jade bottle from his sleeve, put his jaw in his hand, and handed the jade bottle in his hand to Yueyu Doctor. One hundred jellyfish, one can be given to the emperor after three days, and it will be free from poison within six months! "