259

Chapter 259: Discuss

"Okay! It's called Ru Xuan,"

Then he looked at Xuanyuan. "Why don't you go?"

Xuanyuan ...

Is he suspected of being abandoned? Because the girl has this little thing, she starts to hate herself?

Xuanyuan apparently felt that his status was threatened, but now it is better not to mess with this girl. He still went back to prepare how to talk to the emperor and suppress it.

After Xuanyuan left, Ye Qingge said to Zhiqiu and Zhilan, "Let Chaohua and Xiyue come back, you should go and see Qiaoer and Qiaole, and let the grandmother come to feed the young master by the way."

Zhiqiu and Zhilan had always wanted to go to Zhao's yard before, but unfortunately they were stopped by Aunt Gao's people. Now they went out to see Ye Fu's blood flow into the river.

Chao Hua Xiyue also killed a lot of people who wanted to escape at the door, so at this time the blood flowing out of the door and drainage channel of Yefu was blood.

And just when Ye Qingge was feeding Ye Lingyun, Ye Qingxue had Xuan Yuanche sent her dark guard to send the news out. I believe someone will come to Yefu soon. She wants to see how Ye Qingge ends.

Can't she kill? How could she kill everyone in the capital and the world?

It wo n’t be tomorrow. This Yefu incident will be passed on to the chapel. She ’s Ye Qingge, the orphan county chief, ca n’t keep it, huh! Really thought it was all right after the kill? She must make Ye Qingge pay the price.

What happened just now, Ye Han couldn't hide in the old lady's yard again, but she didn't dare to go out anymore. Soon the little girl at the door trembled and reported, "Return to the master, the old lady, and the third lady has returned to herself. The courtyard, the ghost, the evil king Shizi also went back! "

Ye Han and the old lady were relieved.

Ye Handao "Mother, the baby will go back first. There are follow-ups. I'm afraid I don't know how to end it?"

The old lady waved her hands to Ye Handao, "OK, you go back!"

Although it was given to the grandson, the old lady was not happy in her heart. Ye Qingge, the granddaughter, was like a thorn in her heart, and fell into her heart severely. If it was n’t the child who cried today, I ’m afraid it ’s her. I'm going to die under that girl's sword.

The old lady could see clearly. If it wasn't for the evil king Shizi to stop, that girl could do such things as her uncle, and there might even be her, and it really made her chill.

Ye Han saw blood flow into the river on his way back. Although he was a soldier of the Ministry of War, he was not a soldier. Where has he seen such a battle?

As soon as I got back to my yard, I heard a little sister-in-law reporting that it was Aunt Gao's maid's family who knew about it, and now I'll come and ask for an explanation.

As soon as Ye Han heard that his head was too big, he thought about it and said, "Let them come in, pick the path with the most corpses and let them go. I don't believe they dare to tell me after they come over. By the way, take them first Look at Aunt Gao's yard.

That is to say, yes, it is the orphan county master who suspects that their mortuaries are murdering the master while the master is producing, yes, that's it! "

As soon as he heard this, Xiaoran ran out, and wiped his sweat while defamating his heart, "Oh! He was half-dead scared as soon as he passed that road, and he had to go again."

In the study, Gao Nongzhong of Taifu Temple received news from Ye Qingxue, saying that it was Zhao's death, Ye Qingge went crazy, his aunt was killed, and Yefuli was now bleeding.