226

Chapter 226: White Jade Chopsticks

      Now the cricket stopped talking, and she didn't know how to detect the poisoned person. If she knew, she wouldn't be a cricket forever.

     Ye Qingge looked at her for a while before saying, "Where is He responsible?"

     "Old slave, old slave is in charge of the kitchen,"

     "Oh? That's right, today it really happened in the kitchen. Why don't you tell me who is behind this scene?"

     The sincere and terrified said "This, how good this is, old slaves dare not."

     Ye Qingge played with the chopsticks in his hand and said, "Look at the pair of chopsticks. Today my mother is using this pair of chopsticks, and this pair of chopsticks has been soaked with safflower beforehand. You say, how does  solve?"

     With her voice falling, the hearts of the people in charge of the kitchen immediately raised, while the people in charge of other areas were secretly relieved. Fortunately, it will not be themselves who die today.

     The uncle was even more frightened and said, "Miss, this can't be done by the people in the kitchen. Everyone in our kitchen is innocent, and this lady's chopsticks are put with so many pairs of chopsticks.  How could it be soaked in safflower alone? "

     Ye Qingge looked at the chopsticks in his hand and thought for a moment, "The nagging means that the mother's chopsticks are with everyone, so only the person who soaked the chopsticks will know that the pair is soaked, right? Then today  Who is having lunch at noon? "

     As soon as her voice came down, there was a gimmick with a trembling girl, "Hui, Miss Hui, yes, yes, it is slavery, but slavery really did n’t know that there was a problem with the chopsticks, they were just placed casually, slavery was really harmless.  Madam and young master, please miss me. "

     Ye Qingge glanced at the girl and said, "Come forward!"

     The little girl shivered and shuddered, kneeling on the ground and crawling to Ye Qingge's body, Ye Qingge looked at her hand, smelled it carefully, and she didn't smell red flowers.

     Then I said, "Tell me, do you usually set the meal?"

     "Normally, usually, it was slaves and Kocho who ate meals together. Kocho was sick these two days, and she took meals alone."

     Ye Qingge pondered for a moment, inviting Xiyue, and ordered two sentences. Both Chaohua and Xiyue have been put on the bright side by Ye Qingge. After all, sometimes the ability to spend Xiyue is better, just like now.

     Xiyue listened to the command and nodded slightly, and quickly left. Both Zhiqiu and Zhilan knew that they would also be martial arts, so they were not jealous and stood behind Ye Qingge. Ye Qingge then continued, "That said, you  Let ’s set the habit of eating, ”

     The little girl slightly said, "Habits of eating? The slaves have no habit. They just want to give the best to the master. The slaves don't know what habits?"

     Ye Qingge carefully looked again at the chopsticks in his hand and said, "What do you think is the best?"

     "Just the best in it,"

     Little girl is crying. She does n’t know what she said. After looking closely at those chopsticks, Ye Qingge found that only the chopsticks used by Zhao ’s white jade are the best, and the water is good enough.  White jade chopsticks, although others are white jade chopsticks, but the water head is not as good as this pair.

     This little girl is still an educator. It seems that she may not have done this, but she still has to wait for Xiyue to come back to see it, and then the person will not be able to escape.