232

Chapter 232: Acting Alone

      Jin Yan'er naturally knew that this wife was the queen's younger sister and the second prince's mother-in-law today. Moreover, the general had soldiers and horses in her hands. She wanted to find a good family this time.

     The second prince is also her cousin, and she is very close to this day's home. If she can enter into the eyes of Madam Wu, she will not be able to get as much water as possible in this capital in the future, thinking of this, Jin Yan'er felt secretly happy.

     Ye Qingge naturally heard a lot of footsteps coming here, this lady Wu came before her.

     As Mrs. Wu's people passed the yard, Mrs. Jin quickly took Jin Yan'er out to meet.

     Sure enough, when Mrs. Jin went out, she met Mrs. Wu's sedan chair, and only listened to Mrs. Jin's surprise, "Ah! Isn't this Mrs. Wu?"

     Mrs. Wu ’s limousine stopped, and a woman with a charm still looking outwards under the service of the girl-in-law. When she saw that it was Mrs. Shang Shu, she smiled slightly.  of?"

     Mrs. Jin quickly smiled and said, "No, I didn't expect to see Mrs. Wu here. It was a coincidence. This is my niece, Jin Yan'er, Yan'er. I'm not here to see Mrs. Wu yet."

     Jin Yan'er stepped forward and said, "Yan'er, please please Mrs. Wu!"

     Mrs. Wu nodded slightly. "It's a good boy."

     It ’s not good for Mrs. Jin to stay too long at the door. "No, Yaner is the child I grew up watching, so nicely, look at me. This is not the end of it. We will not disturb Mrs. Wu."  Mrs. Wu, let's settle down! "

     Mrs. Wu nodded slightly, "Mrs. is really personal, then I will pass first, and later I will have the opportunity to take this Yaner to my house to play, I have no daughters below my knees, I like these beautiful little girls!"

     Mrs. King hurriedly said, "Okay, I'm afraid I'm going to bother you, please please."

     Mrs. Wu slightly nodded and sat inside the sedan chair again. After everyone had passed, Jin Yaner said, "Aunt, this lady looks very majestic,"

     "That's natural. Don't say that she is the queen's sister. The family is still the sister of the current Dingguo, the daughter of the old Dingguo, but also a county owner.

     Ye Qingge quietly retreated while the two weren't paying attention, came out of their yard, returned to the woods in the distance, and worried about the flower and the moon, "Miss, let us go with you at night?  "

     Ye Qingge shook his head. There were 20 guards in the bright spot just now. There were four girls who could martial arts, that is, twenty-four. The dark guard in the dark estimated that she had as many as four.

     She wouldn't be caught if she went to have a storage box to cover herself.

     The thought of Ye Qingge ’s firm saying, “No, this time I can only go by myself, rest assured, I ’m not really going to kill her, I ’m going to teach her a lesson. If I can really kill her, it ’s best  , But my conservative estimate should not be able to kill, "

     Chaohua didn't understand, "Why would the lady go? If you really just want to teach her something, it would be better to arrange an assassination."

     Ye Qingge sighed, "Assassination? If it was assassination, the assassin was solved within ten meters of Madam Wu, and the Ming and Dark Guards around her were not vegetarian."