Stylist Noona Pt 66 (Merry Christmas-ish) (Fluff)

"I can't believe Christmas is in 2 days, and none of you have told me what you want!!" You complain as you dish out lunch for yourself and Yoongi.

"Well none of us really need anything..." Yoongi shrugs, pouring glasses of water.

He wasn't wrong, they have basically everything they need or want.

You could give them all the same thing, like watches or rings, but that's no different from what some fans do. There's nothing wrong with that but it doesn't feel personal enough.

"Okay but I still want to do something. Even if it's small!"

Yoongi stands up coming around to your side of the tables, wrapping his arm around you. His lips press into your temple softly.

"All we want is you. All we need is for you to be happy."

A wonderfully evil idea crosses your mind.

"Okay okay, lets eat before it all gets cold."

You keep pondering the beautiful thought as you eat, wondering exactly how you could pull it off without the boys finding out.

"You have physical therapy this afternoon right?"

"Yea 3:30, it's probably gonna take a while, they said they'd bump up my exercises this time."

"Perfect." You mutter under your breath.

"What "

"Hmm? Oh nothing!

"O-okay.."

After you drop Yoongs at physical therapy, you book it( safetly) home.

You put on a good layer of makeup before you took him, to save yourself some time. Now you are tasked with finding and preparing your sexy lingerie to suit each member's tastes and kinks.

Disobeying Tae you rummage through his boxed and pull out some rope and an blindfold

Turning on some sexy music you start. One by one you put on each unique outfit, consisting of the original lingerie they chose with a few extra things here and there.

For Jin: You put on the pretty sheer white lace set, and the pink nightie. In his bedroom you set up a few candles on the nightstand and make the bed nicely. You take a few pictures with the nightie, being all cute and sweet. Then a few more without it, being more free with yourself. Laying on your stomach, popping your but up a bit, biting your lip.

The longer you take pictures the more in touch with your sensual side you become. Though it is a bit difficult at first dealing with the timer settings on your phone, you soon learn if you just take a video you'll be able to screenshot the best poses later.

For Yoongi: For some reason you feel very drawn to thigh high, black leather stiletto boots, then with the strappy bra and thong on, you pull out one of his leather jackets. Similarly to the nightie you do some poses with the jacket, then a few removing it, then without it. Bending over to show the cleavage, bending over with hands on his bed, ass facing your phone, bent over teasingly. The tough visage is not one you normally show with Yoongi, so hopefully he likes it. The added factor of wearing his jacket should be a home run because you know how much he loves it when you wear his clothes.

For Hoseok: Now you move to the kitchen, wearing the sheer starry lingerie and the thigh high stocking he had drooled over. For this set you play it more coy, and sneaky. Pressing your index finger to your lips as if to shush the person on the other side of the camera. Gradually playing around until you hop up onto the counter for a few naughty spread eagle shots. He should enjoy imagining sex in the kitchen quite a bit.