Stylist Noona Pt 48 (Are You Sleepy?) (fluff/smut)

"Thank you Jin, those noodles were really good!" You lay back on the couch resting your head on Jin's shoulder. The boys nod in agreement, this was one of the more impressive meals Jin had cooked for you.

"Of course, I'm glad you liked it." His voice is soft and you can feel it rumble through his chest. " Are you sleepy?"

You nod humming quietly, turning your head to place small kisses on his shoulder.

"Maybe we should get you to bed, it has been a long day for all of us." Yoongi says, resting a hand on your thigh.

"But I'm not THAAAT sleepyyyy.." That's a lie, in another few minutes you'd probably be sound asleep.

"You might not feel it now but if you don't go to be now you're gonna be so miserable tomorrow." Standing up, Yoongi, takes your hands pulling you to stand up.

"I don't wanna," You whine even more with an extreme pout. Taking your hands out of Yoongi's to wrap them around Jin's arm, you snuggle into him even deeper.

Yoongi stands there looking at you, then Jin, then to the others, then back to you. He begins to open his mouth to continue trying to persuade you, but your human pillow shakes his head slightly.

But instead of letting you continue to be a koala on his side, Jin slides his arms around you. With an arm under your knees, and an arm around your back he hoists you into his lap.

"What are you doing? Everyones here Jinnie," You look around to the other guys not sure how far Jin is intending to take this.

"Yea! And it's still my day, hyung!" Jungkook protests getting to his feet.

"I thought-" Namjoon chimes in, "-we decided that we weren't going to go by a schedule anymore?"

"Well yea, but can we at least finish out this week? It's not fair that I have to go last!" The youngest whines coming to take you out of Jins arms, but Jin holds on tighter.

Jin stands holding you princess style, making you wrap your arms around his neck. His eyes level with Jungkooks, staring him down, silently reminding him of his status as elder of the group.

"Calm down. I'm only taking her to her room, she needs to rest. We all should, now if you excuse me,' He pushes past Jungkook walking to the door into the kitchen, "I'm going to make sure she gets to bed."

You're not sure what to say. Jin rarely asserts his dominance as the oldest, at least not around you.

It makes your heart flutter a little to have him taking care of you so much.

"Jin?"

"Yes princess."He doesn't look down for fear of falling down the steps, but you can tell he's listening intently.

"You know you don't have to carry me the whole way-"

"I know, I want to,"

"But I can walk, I'm not that sleepy." You push away from his chest.

"Y/n stop squirming or I might drop you. We're almost there anyhow... besides I like having you in my arms."

You give in and let him take you all the way into your room, setting you down only when he reached the bed.

He looks down into your eyes, and you look into his, a soft smile forms on his plush lip. You aren't even touching him, but his energy surrounds you. It's warm and soft and gentle. His face is full of care and something you've never seen before, maybe lust? No. it's sweeter than lust. Love? Maybe, just maybe....

Your cheeks start to burn under his gaze and you force yourself to look away. He giggles under his breath, then walks over to your dresser, opening a few drawers before finding the right one.