Stylist Noona Pt 12 (What's On Your Mind?)(fluff)

"Hey! Lunch is ready." A loud voice calls shaking the three of you. You had all fallen asleep on accident, your legs over one of Tae's legs and under the other, head on Jimin's shoulder, Jimin's arm around the one side of you, Taehyung's arms holding onto your legs. You were quite the pretzel.

"Shit, I really wanted to finish that." You groan realizing you missed the entire last half of the movie.

"We can watch it again some other time, don't worry babe." Tae stretches making an inhuman noise, "I'm starving."

"Well that's good, cus Jin hyung made too much rameon," Jungkook says laughing in his cute high pitched laugh. "Hi noona, how are you feeling? I take it you and hyung made up."

"Oh that's right we never said anything to you guys, but yes we've made up." You inform the group and they seem relieved as far as you can tell.

"Noona could I talk to you now... the thing we talked about yesterday?" Jungkook approaches you after lunch, nervously wringing his hands.

"Sure, Kookie, let's go up to my room." You turn to Tae. "We are just gonna finish a conversation we started, I'll be back in a little bit. Start thinking about what you want to for the rest of the night!"

Jungkook takes your hand and you go up to your room closing the door partially behind you. You sit cross legged on your bed waiting for Kookie to speak but he doesn't.

"Whats on your mind Kookie?" you ask wanting to fill the silence.

"Well," he breathes collecting his thoughts. "I know the general idea of what to do, yannow.. I watch porn and stuff..but when you are with the other guys you sound like you're having a great time.. But i just don't want to disappoint you because its like my first time-"

"Wait, what do you mean by 'like first'?" you cut him off, his phrasing changing from yesterday.

"Well I've done it with a girl twice before- but it was so long ago, and I didn't know what i was doing then, and I haven't had any practice since.." he explains.

"Hey I mean you dance like you could fuck well" You joke, but Kookie only sort of laughs.

"Well thank you noona." The blush on his cheeks screaming. "Noona, even if I can fuck well... would you mind.. Taking the lead a little his first time?"

"Of course Jungkook, I don't mind at all." You smile studying him. He isn't a complete baby, he is a grown man after all, and he's actually very mature for his age.

You're taken back to the day you first met, how you lost your words at the sight of him, and you fantasized unconsciously about having his arms around you. With the others it was the complete opposite, they seem tough and sexy on the outside, but are really soft and act like children sometimes. With Jungkook, he comes off as a total baby-boy, but he really is very mature and grown up, and dare you even say sexy. Oh yea, that's the right word.

"Thank you noona!" he hugs you kissing your cheek.

"Kookie? You don't have to call me noona if you don't want to, I'm only 5 months older than you." You can't stand forced honorifics.

"I know, I like to." He giggles, getting off the bed to leave, looking back at you. The look in his eyes changed drastically. "Plus I know it gets you wet sometimes."

"Well shit. I'm wet now." you think to yourself, watching this two faced man leave. you shake it off as best you can and go back to Tae