Stylist Noona Pt 18 (You Called Me Babe...)(fluff)

"Where is my phone?" Yoongi asks patting around his desk and in his pockets.

"I'm not sure, why?" He hadn't left his studio since you got their so it had to be in here somewhere.

"I wanted to let the guys know you were here. Ah! Found it!"

"I'm pretty sure they already know." You smirk referring to your loud moans, and the desk banging against the wall only a few minutes ago.

"Oh no, the wall are sound proof...... okay, they'll be here in a few minutes." He says shoving his phone in his pocket.

"I wish the walls at home were soundproof.." You grumble plopping down in Yoongi's roll-y chair.

"Mm but then we wouldn't be able to hear you, and then what would we get off to when it's not our day?" Yoongi remarks nonchalantly sitting on the edge of his desk.

"That's kinky," You laugh dropping your eyes to give him a sultry look, but, a sudden knock on the door makes you jump a little, and Yoongi answers it.

"(Y/N)! You didn't tell us you were coming! And holy shit that skirt looks so good on you." Hoseok rushes in picking you up into a hug spinning around before you can even say hi back.

"Oh god put me down you're making me dizzy Hobi." He puts you down and you stumble around arms stretched out like an airplane's wings. You nearly fall but two pairs of hands catch you holding you up.

"Whoa easy, we've got ya." Namjoon says as he and Jungkook laugh at your dazed state.

"Sorry angel, I won't spin so fast next time." You wave your hand in Hoseok's direction dismissing his apology.

"If you're still dizzy you can hang on to me." Tae says following Jin into the studio each hugging you tightly.

"Are you sure you guys can't get away, even for lunch?" You pout to try and influence them in your favor. "I saw a cute cold noodle place not even a block from here. We could even walk there."

"I guess a little lunch break wouldn't be too bad," Namjoon says reluctantly looking at the others for any objections and they said nothing silently agreeing. "It won't take as long because we won't need dessert. Well at least not Yoongi hyung, he already had his." he winks at you making your cheeks flare red and you shoot daggers at yoongi with your eyes.

"Haha okay, maybe they are only mostly soundproof." He hugs you from behind kissing your cheek and neck, and your embarrassed anger subsides a little bit.

"Where's Jiminie hyung?" Tae asks, noticing Jimin still hadn't arrived.

"Oh sorry," Hoseok replies smacking his head with his palm, "I meant to tell you, he wanted to run the choreography one more time before coming up, but knowing Jimin he probably got distracted trying to perfect the footwork."

You all laugh and agree to pick up Jimin from the dance studio on your way to lunch.

The noodle place turn out to not be fantastic, but for a quick lunch it worked, and it was cheap, so that was a bonus. After lunch the boys go back to work and you head back to the house. You turn on a movie and cuddle with your stuffed animals, waiting for the guys to get home. About half way through the movie you fall asleep.

"Hey babe wake up," Hoseok shakes you awake smiling.

"Mmphn Hobi, what time is it?" You rub the sleep from your eyes, remembering he called you babe not angel, it strikes you as odd, but dismiss it without a second thought.

"Mmm about 6, dinner is just about ready" Jungkook's high voice replaces Hoseok's, you open your eyes confused. Where did he go? You had only closed your eyes for a second, and now you were looking at Jungkook.

"Wheres Hobi? He was right here wasn't he?" A weird pit forms in your stomach.

You look around the room, it was dark, and you could swear you had left the lights on.

When your sight focuses back in on the person sitting across from you, it appeared to be Yoongi. You would normally be comforted in his presence, but something about him told you too pull your feet away, and your glad you do. As soon as you had pulled your knees Yoongi pounces forward to where your legs had been. You flinch blinking out of reflex wrenching your eyes open as quickly as possible. The face staring down at you morphs into Taehyung, then Namjoon, then Jin, then Jimin, this form staying longer than the others.

The being, you weren't sure if they were human or not at this point, grins menacingly making your skin crawl. Its hands trail up your folded legs, and you scramble to get away.

"No!, please- no go away!" You shout terrified.

You had just about made it off of the couch, but a hand grips your ankles yanking you back to lay on your back, this thing crawling to be face to face with you, trapping your body under its.

"Ah please-" You cry desperately wishing for anyone to hear you and come help. Your choked breathing more like whimpers pleading to be let go.

The thing with Jimin's face suddenly starts shaking your shoulders calling your name in a worried tone, and then you feel a cold splash on your face.

Opening your eyes again Jimin is standing next to the couch hands grasping your shoulders. You push away kicking out at him, panic making your heart beat faster and faster.

"Hold still, it's okay, it's okay," Jimin's voice more clear than whatever you had just seen, it made you stop, cautiously looking back over your shoulder. The lights are on and each member is stood around the couch looking at you nervously.

It was all a dream or something.

You vault into Jimins arms hiding your face in his chest happy to be out of the dream.

He sways back and forth, soothing you, and it doesn't take long for you to calm down this time, the fact that it was most definitely a dream is pretty comforting on its own.

Sitting back on the couch you wipe the remaining water, Jimin's shirt didn't absorb, off of your face.

"Sorry I threw water on you, we weren't really sure how else to wake you up, Jimin was shaking you for a good minute or so." Jin apologizes sitting next to you, Jimin on the other side, and the rest take places on the furniture arms around you.

"No it's okay, it worked so that's all that really matters." You put your head in your hands thinking over every detail you could remember from the dream, at least enough to explain to them.

"Are you sure you're okay angel?" Angel. He said angel, thank god, you're a wake for sure this time.

"Yeah I'm okay... what time is it?" You ask searching the couch creases for your phone.

"5:30 ish last I looked." Yoongi adds before anyone can pull out their phone.

"I'm kinda hungry again, do any of you have a preference for dinner?" no one did.

So you spent the next half hour argueing er- rather deciding what you were going to have for dinner.

"I guess I'm making ramen then, who wants to cook the beef on the grill?" Yoongi huffs heading towards the kitchen.

"I'll grill!" Namjoon says .

"NO!!!" everyone shouts.

"Anyone else besides Joon?" Yoongi asks, laughing nervous at the thought of the entire house up in flame at the hands of Namjoon using the grill. " literally anyone else please."