Stylist Noona Pt 31 (4 f*cking A.M.)(fluff)

You had just settled into bed with Taes arm draped over your side, he grunts behind you pulling your body closer to his, his naked torso is warm against your back. You hum delightedly nuzzling into the pillow, pulling the blankets tighter.

A ping comes from Tae's phone on his nightstand.

"Damnit- okay," He taps furiously responding to the text before angrily smacking it on the bed.

"What is it?" You ask flipping on to your stomach, propping yourself up on your elbows.

He huffs.

"Shooting for bon voyage has been moved up."

"How soon-"

"Tommorow, we leave tomorrow morning at 4 in the fucking morning" He groans long and loud.

"Well.. fuck...that's not great. What else is there to do?" You ask thinking about all of the packing for yourself alone that would need done.

"As far as I know we are actually ready except packing and buying plane tickets, but they were going to make us do that anyways, content yannow"

You begin the process of finding somewhat presentable clothes, walking to your room to grab some boy short panties and a big white t-shirt. You glance at the time and wince, it was already 11:55, you only have 4 hours to pack up.

Your staff instincts kick into gear and you go back to Taehyung. He pulled on a pair of boxers and was now sitting at the edge of his bed, head in hands dozing off.

You peck his forehead and lips and get him motivated to start packing for the coming week of travels.

"I'm going to go make sure the others are getting stuff together," You inform him,"and then I'll get some coffee made."

Tae nods still tired and grumpy but at least he's moving.

Next stop is Jungkook. You knock with no response. Trying the handle, you find it unlocked. His bed is empty, but you can hear the water of the shower running, and you knock on the bathroom door.

"Yea?" He calls.

"It's me, did you-"

"I can't hear you, just come in it's unlocked."

You enter the steamy room, Jungkook's silhouette moves behind the fogged glass door.

"I was asking if you knew about the trip being moved up to tomorrow."

You can't help but try to see more details through the translucent partition.

"Yea I heard, I was about to sleep but I got the text and figured I should shower now before I run out of time." He has a similar begrudging tone to his voice like his elder.

"Okay, I'm going to make coffee, don't forget your chargers or anything." He hums an affirmative back.

Next Jimin, you knock.

"Come in."

"Oh dear god what happened?!?!"

His room looks like his closet exploded.

"What!? I'm just packing." He defends his mess rather sheepishly. "I promise I know exactly what is going on, and where everything is."

"I- im- ..okay, I trust you" That's questionable, "I'm making coffee... just don't get lost in all of this mess."

You leave the horrifying scene shutting the door behind you, trying to shake the image of the mess from your mind.

Next Hoseok. Again you knock.