Stylist Noona Pt 92 (Oh, Baby) (Fluffy)

December 27th 2:00 pm

"You're welcome to come in if you'd like." You glance over to Sanggyeol as he parks in front of Dr. Hani's office,

"Oh , that's okay, I can wait here." He smiles placidly, but his brow softly furrows. "Unless you'd like me to come in."

Seemingly he senses your hesitation and nerves.

"I'd appreciate that. You don't have to go into the room with me though, I don't know what kinds of tests they'll run."

"I don't mind waiting in the lobby for distant moral support."

"Thank you Sanggyeol."

Putting on a brave face you walk into the doctor's office.

After the appointment you meet Sanggyeol in the waiting room and walk with him silently out to the car. You slide into the passenger seat, dazed and a bit confused.

"Everything okay?"

"Im- im pregnant." You look from the ultrasound pictures folded in your hands, up to the bodyguard next to you. "Don't tell anyone yet, I still haven't told any of the guys that it was even a possibility. We didn't think it would happen so soon..."

As a matter of fact you're just about 8 weeks pregnant.

"Wouldn't dream of it, it's safe with me."

This is exactly why you'd brought him. After months of grocery trips with him, Sanggyeol has become a very trusted friend.

This was too much to keep all to yourself, someone had to know. Who better to confide in, than him.

"Congratulations,"

"Thank you." You look down at the photo in your hands, feeling the corners of your mouth tug into a smile.

It's hard to imagine that there is someone growing inside of you right at this very moment. You'd barely come off your birth control and already they've managed to get you pregnant. It feels rather impossible actually, but you expect as your stomach starts to grow the reality will start to set in.

If you'd known then it would be the first week of January before you got a proper chance to tell them about being pregnant, you would have done it that night.

But now New years day has come and gone, and they are still in blissful ignorance.

January 10th

Sitting on the side of your bed, you brace for a wave of regularly scheduled nausea, but it doesn't come. Not yet at least.

It's getting progressively harder and harder to hide your morning sickness. Hani said it probably would be, given your incident in the car on the way back to Seoul. You seem like one of the many predisposed to throwing up often when they are pregnant. Which has been a thrill to say the least.

Also who the fuck named it "morning sickness"??? It comes and goes as it fucking pleases.

But that's not even the hardest part to hide.

It was easy to pass off your denial of alcohol at Christmas. But as more and more dinners come, the more and more times you have to say no to a beer or glass of wine. Each time it raises even more eyebrows. Especially on New Years Eve.

You really should have come up with a much more elaborate, or at least believable excuse. 'Avoiding the hangover' isn't quite believable given your past drinking record.

Begrudgingly you get washed up, and start the day.

Thank fuck you're still able to have that single cup of coffee in the morning. Your body has kind of adjusted to only one cup each day, but not willingly so.