Stylist Noona Pt 64 (Coconut Oil)(Smut)

You hardly believe that you slept the entire day. Guess you needed sleep more than you thought. You get up and wash your face feeling very refreshed and also very hungry.

"Ay there she is!" Tae cheers as you walk into the kitchen.

In the center of the table is a bouquet of a dozen roses and baby's breath. Surrounding that are several pots on hot pads, along with a bowl of raspberries, and strawberries, and a small bowl of chocolate sauce

"Sleep well?" Yoongi asks, patting the empty chair to his left.

"Yea, I feel so much better. What's the occasion for the huge meal?" You sit down between Yoongi and Jungkook, eyeing the table full of food.

"Jungkook thought it all up." Joon says, gesturing to the blushing Koo next to you. "It's for you."

"Yea, so if it's bad, blame him!" Jimin jabs.

"Hey!! Hyung make him be nice!"

"Okay, okay. If it's bad, it's all of our faults because we all helped." You can't help but giggle at Jimin's orneriness.

"For me? Why?" You grab Jungkook's hand kissing his knuckles gently.

"Well why not noona? Can't I do nice things for you without there being a reason." He gives you a cocky smile, looking up through his eyelashes as he leans down to kiss the back of your hand.

Your heart skips a beat and tingles run the length of your spine.

"Ah-" You clear your throat quickly, "Well, I suppose you can, this was very sweet of you. I'm sure it will be delicious... whatever it is."

The mystery is revealed at long last. The lids are pulled and the glorious that smell hits you, makes your salivate.

Bulgogi, Kimchi fried rice(with egg), Pajun, Barbequed pork belly, and of course the berries and chocolate.

"You spoil me,"

"You think making you dinner is spoiling you?" Hobi chuckles, "Wait until Christmas comes angel."

"No, please don't spend too much on me. How am I supposed to get gifts that even barely compare, if you guys go break the bank." You whine before taking an enormous bite of pork.

"Don't worry about getting us anything kitten, we really don't need any more things."

"But I want to do something, it's just coming up so soon." Even if you could order small things you doubt they would come in time.

"Well I wouldn't fret too much," Yoongi cuts in cynically, "chances are we will be working on Christmas."

"Oh," had you been under the impression you would be spending the holidays with your boyfriends? Yes. The news makes your stomach drop slightly. But Jungkook grabs your hand quickly.

"That's okay, we can just celebrate the next day!"

After dinner you insist on helping wash dishes. It's the least you can do after the feast they made you.

"Hey baby." Jungkook hums leaning on the counter next to the sink.

"Hmm?"

"So I was wondering if you might help me with something in my room."

"Sure, I'm almost done." You agree to meet Jungkook in his room when you finish the dishes.

Making your way up the huge stairs your heart shakes with anticipation. After the way he looked at you when he kissed your knuckles you have a pretty good idea of what's waiting for you.