Stylist Noona Pt 50(There are Other Ways) (smut, some fluff)

Jin strips off his jeans and shirt and settles under the covers with you. His arm cradles you against his chest and a hand plays with your hair. The beat of his heart in your ear creates a peaceful metronome for your breaths to follow.

"Are you comfortable?"

You nod humming quietly.

"y/n/"

"Yes Jin?"

"I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you how I feel. I know the other guys have said it already."

You sit up onto your forearms to look him in the eye.

"Its okay, everyone goes at their own pace. I understand. Its okay."

His eyes wander around the room for a few minutes before looking back at you.

"I didn't want to yannow, I didn't want to love you."

"What?" Your brows knit together feeling a piece of your heart break off and float away into oblivion.

"When you first came to live with us, I didn't want to fall for you because I knew that you would probably leave someday and I didn't think I could take that," He pauses for a deep breath, "But as I saw the other guys start to fall for you, and create really great relationships with you, I felt really jealous..."

"Oh Jin, I know, but it's just part of the arrangement"

"I don't mind you being with the guys, it's not that kind of jealousy. I was jealous because I wanted to have that with you. I wanted to talk with you, and kiss you and hold you and love you. As much as I tried to fight it, I just couldn't ignore that I do love you. I tried to tell you back in the tub in Croatia, but I choked up and lost all of my nerve."

"I love you too," You kiss his cheek, laying back onto his chest, "I thought that's what happened, but I should have just asked instead of giving you the cold shoulder. I'm sorry about that by the way."

"It's okay, I'm just glad we are together on the same page now."

Your eyes close lightly listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat. The room is so tranquil and quiet and you never want to leave Jin's arms. But being pressed against his warm soft skin is more tempting than you had anticipated.

You drag your thigh over his crotch, experimentally, to wrap your leg around his waist.

He groans at the pressure on his groin. The hand on your back seizes your side pulling you tighter.

Climbing up to straddle him fully, you gaze down at his bare chest. He is built so beautifully but from his baggy sweatshirt attire you'd never know it.

Your core rubs along the stiff rod in his boxers making both of you moan. Warm fingers graze up and down your sides lightly, before settling on your ass, guiding your grinding hips.

Grinding and dry humping for several minutes, watching each other through half lidded eyes wakes the fire inside of both of you. Soft moans escape between heated kisses, as your bodies move together sensually. Rolling your hips showing him exactly how needy you are.

Quickly your hands go to his boxers wishing they were already gone.

Jin's hands grab your wrists and your eyes shoot up to his face. His eyes are wide and his brows furrowed.

"Y/n we can't. Have you heard back from the doctor yet." The worry thick in his voice.

"No.. but-"

"We shouldn't -

"-But there are other ways to have fun.. To take care of things"

He thinks for a moment staring up at the ceiling, puffing his cheeks out.