Stylist Noona Pt 2 (The Party)

The music grows louder as you make your way to the main staircase, behind you a door opens as explosive laughter rings in the hallway. Turning around just in time to see Taehyung and Jins' faces drop as they see you.

"Is- is something wrong?" You ask worried about your appearance, "I can go change...."

They shake their heads furiously and let smiles spread across each cheek

" No, you look fantastic!" Jin says taking your hand above your head. "Here, spin for us."

You giggle at the attention and spin slowly out of the corner of your eye you catch Taehyung biting his lip ever so slightly.

"This is a a huge improvement on the baggy shirt and jeans. -uh that's not to say you didn't look good then! Because you did!" Tae practically shouts trying to cover his slip, his big boxy smile makes good work of destroying any possible hard feelings.

"Well as much as we'd love to keep this lovely view to ourselves," You catch a subtle flick of Jin's tongue as he looks you up and down. "I guess we should head down to join the party" He turns away  to lead you and Taehyung to the stairs.

When you reach the stairs they offer both arms for you to steady yourself. You link both arms in theirs and make your way down to the party.

"This is where we leave you princess." Jin winks and they leave to opposite rooms.

You stand in the foyer for a few seconds deciding which man to follow, both options as equally tempting... allowing your mind to wander through each doorway, your thoughts are interrupted by a harsh voice that makes you jump.

"Are you just going to stand their all night?" It was Yoongi, his voice even colder than his glare. "Suit yourself." He remarks brushing past you gruffly.

"Wait- I don't- can I go with you?" It was a shame he was so cold, he is very attractive other wise.

"Fine, but don't fall behind." Yoongi turns around not bothering to see if you were following him or not. Quickly you catch up to his pace just as you enter the room to the left of the stairs.

A lush room, light grey with deep emerald accents, the low lighting glowing from fixtures around the room. To one side a plush couch with several people sitting that you recognize as other idols and a few of their stylists, all with colorful drinks in hand. To the other side, a sizable bar, stock with liquors from places you'd never heard of.

Yoongi makes a bee-line straight to the bar.

"Whiskey, straight and- what would you like?" He asks turning to you looking impatient.

"Whiskey sour please." That was your go to drink when you went out with friends.

The bartender hands your drinks to you a few seconds later, you sip it giving a little hum of appreciation, and follow Yoongi over to two vacant armchairs in the corner next to the bar.

You sit in silence for what seems like eternity. Yoongi sips his drink with a blank face, maintaining his ice wall between the two of you.

" (Y\N) noona?!? Is that you?" A familiar voice calls out to you breaking your staring contest with your drink. "I didn't think you liked parties!"

It was Baekhyun, a slightly more wobbly and intoxicated version than the one you had gotten snacks for earlier that day.

"Well you've never taken me to one so how would you know... And don't call me noona, you're older than me."  You say, a little hurt knowing that the rest of EXO must be here somewhere, and they didn't invite you.