Stylist Noona Pt 65 (Made of Glass)(Smut mostly)

Weeks seem to fly by, November turns into December in the blink of an eye. The monotony of the day to day seems to have taken priority. At least for you it has, for the guys, the incoming holiday season has meant an uptick in foreign promotions and activities. And while we're on the subject, there's only two weeks until Christmas and they all refuse to tell you what they want for Christmas!! What the heck are you supposed to do?!?!?

In other news, Yoongi's arm is getting much better, slowly but steadily. Though he cant help out too terribly much around the house, having him as company is enough to make the days go by faster. Together you've gotten a pretty good system of 3 handed laundry sorting and dinner making.

But dinner has been smaller with the other guys crazy schedules.

Many nights it's been only you and Yoongi for dinner because of the 12 hour time difference from Korea to America. Instead of coming home for dinner, they just stay at the company all night.

It certainly has made breakfast time much more talkative, albeit much later in the morning as well.

Despite Yoongi's insistence, you had still been too nervous to sleep in his bed together. You don't want to be the accident that makes his shoulder worse than before. During the passing weeks, at night the boys are home. They are just too tired to do much more than make it into bed before they fall asleep. Most nights you end up alone and you've grown quite familiar with sleeping alone again.

Although you haven't spent every night alone. At least once each one of the guys has asked for your company at night, but not much action past kissing has really happened. Even your nights with the energizer bunny Kookie were limited to heavy petting.

The recent and prolonged decrease in sexy time and residual stress has you tied up in literal knots. You kept hoping one of the late returns home would lead Jimin your way, waking you up with some midnight fun, but no such luck.

You're half tempted to rummage through Tae's box of naughty toys, but you've learned to not touch before asking and if you ask you fear it may come off wrong. Above all you know their jobs as idols comes first, the last thing you want to do is to insinuate that they aren't giving you enough attention. Your horny ass can be patient for once. Maybe.

Your phone dings with a notification on the couch beside you.

Joonie: Hey Kitten, I'm sorry, but (you know what is coming before you read it) we aren't going to make it home until really late again. I hope you haven't already started a huge dinner.

Me: That's okay. I haven't started yet so it's okay.

Joonie: Oh, good. Thank you for being so understanding.

Me: of course, I know you guys would be here if you could be.

You toss your phone back on the couch, standing up for another round of jumping jacks. Among other things to keep yourself busy, you've taken up some basic at home workouts. So far so good, you never started to lose weight but you've definitely noticed your strength and stamina increasing!! But it will take much longer than a month and a half of working out to get anywhere close to any of your boyfriends stamina.

Huffing from the set of jumping jacks you plop back down on the couch grabbing your phone to text Joon again. Yoongi enters the living room making you look up.

"Mm all sweaty I see." He looks you up and down, appreciating your leggings and sports bra

"Really? Mm? I'm ALL sweaty?" You ask in disbelief.

"You like it when we are all sweaty don't you? It's the same thing babe." He sits down next to you softly.

"I guess so. Oh, hey, Joon said they aren't coming home early tonight, so it's just us again."