Stylist Noona Pt 29 (These Damn Kids)(fluff/soft smut)

Tae quickly covers you back up, tugging a pillow in front of your chest like you were a secret only he knew about.

"We're later than we said we'd be home, and somehow you're still surprised." Jin muses pulling a pouting lip, "I bet you didn't even miss us did you."

"Nope not at all." You deadpan with your most serious face. Earning you a slack jawed, wide eyed expression from the eldest, before he quickly regains his composure and launches into a fevered rant about "the damn kids these days" And how "no one appreciates him", And hes "the only one who does the dishes in this house", And "what did you make for lunch? A 7 fucking course meal?! It looks like it from the amount of dishes in the sink!!!!!!!"

You and Tae convulse in laughter with tears streaming down your cheeks. Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok, who had filtered in mid rant were either doubled over laughing,or rolling on the floor. Jin stops speaking and starts laughing as quickly as he had started talking.

Wiping the tears from your face you throw your shirt back on and crawl out of the tent, Taehyung follows in close succession still giggling as his hands snake around your waist.

"We'll clean up the kitchen eomma don't worry" Tae sticks his tongue out tauntingly before flinching back behind you, as Jin launches forward ready to smack the shit out of him.

"Hey! Don't put me in the middle of this!" you shout leaping onto the couch pulling the forts roof down. You stand commandingly and point at the boys. "You apologize..... You apologize"

"APOLOGIZE?!?!?!?! But I didn't even-"

"I don't care shake hands or hug and tell each other you're sorry. NOW."

"Fine"

"....fine"

Tae and Jin hug and apologize, it's hard to tell if they mean it or if they are just appeasing you, but either way it's worth something to not have them fighting, even if it is just for fun or lack of other entertainment.

The rest of the boys, Yoongi and Jimin find their way into the living room eyeing the scene from Jin and Taehyung still half glaring at each other, to you standing on the couch amidst a myriad of pillows, to Jungkook and Namjoon stifling their remaining laughter, and finally to Hoseok who is still flailing about on the carpet. The utter confusion on their faces makes you all burst into fits of laughter, filling them in on what happened when you've caught your breaths.

"I guess you had to be there." Yoongi hums, before switching around your conversation. "Oh! (y/n), you left your passport at the studio." He holds out a small black book to you.

"ah,Thank you, I hope I don't do that in Croatia!"

"Oh don' t get me started" Namjoon groans, the others nod staring into space with blank faces like they are recalling traumatic, life changing events.

You glance around at each one before hopping down and grabbing the little booklet and shoving it deep into your pocket.

"Okay well," You clear your throat awkwardly,"Is anyone hungry? its only 5:20 ish.."

"Actually hyung said something about going to the one nightclub tonight, right Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook looks to Joon for conformation.

"Yeah, kinda like a last outting before going out of the country. Hyuna sunbaenim and E'Dawn are holding a small club concert for idols since they got kicked out of Cube, kind of as a 'fuck you' yannow?"

"That sounds fun! When?" You ask.

"We'll probably leave around 8:00, it's a decent drive so it'll be 8:30ish when we get there." Namjoon explains. "Some food now sound good though, I doubt they'll have much more than alcohol at the club."