Stylist Noona Pt 20 (Bi-Sexual?)(fluff/smut)

"That was really fun though." Tae laughs pulling his boxers on and handing you your panties and shorts. "You are really good at blow jobs (Y/N)."

"Aw thanks, is it weird to say I've had practice? It's not like it was a secret that I've had other partners before."

"No. we understand, we've been with other people too." Hoseok calls from the kitchen as he grabs you 3 glasses of water. "I can't speak for the others, but you're definitely the best girl I've ever been with."

"Who's the best guy?" You ask jokingly noticing how specific he was to say "girl".

"Yoongi probaby."

"Hahaha - wait why aren't you laughing?" Tae was silently disagreeing, shaking his head.

"I thought we told you about this...." Hobi questions handing you and Taehyung the waters, and taking his seat by your side before continuing to speak. "Well, some of us have definitely hooked up before. It gets lonely on tour yannow..."

"So you're all pretty much bi-sexual?" How had this not come up before? It does explain why they are so comfortable being naked with each other.

"Yea, pretty much, some boundaries are different with the others, like I don't mind sucking a guy off, but I'm not a fan of getting penetrated, so far Yoongi's been the only one I've done that with. But, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Taehyung and Kookie are okay with giving and receiving. Right?"

"Yeah, and Jimin and Jin will do anything too, Yoongi and Namjoon kinda in the same boat with you hyung, minus getting fucked." You listen to Tae staring at them trying to process all of this new information.

"Damn y'all  really are kinky fuckers." They laugh at your dumbfounded state. "Hey don't laugh, you guys never told me this!"

"Well now you know!" You just roll your eyes and put your clothes back on.

You sift through your clothes lazily separating the lights and darks for the laundry, when you hear a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" You call over your shoulder, and the door opens revealing Yoongi. "Hey, how was the work?"

"It was good, made some good progress! Uhm... I wanted to talk to you about something." He says, with hesitation in his words, sitting on the corner of your bed.

"Sure ...?" You get up nervously sitting on the bed next to him holding onto his cold hands.

"So you and Jimin will be having your second day soon. First I want to make sure you are comfortable having sex with him." You think for a minute and nod that, yes you are. "Okay good. The first time you have happy sex with him it should just be the two of you. But- what do you think- just hear me out. What do you think about the two of us...punishing Jimin for messing with you on my day."

"Uhm." Okay what now? "Let me make sure I've got this all. You want to have a threesome. I get that part. You want to punish Jimin for getting in on your day? Right? Okay. And how would that even work? I doubt Jimin will agree." Everything makes sense, except every single important detail. "Like I'm down, don't get me wrong, that sounds fun, I'm just not sure how it's going to work... Are you going to tell Jimin about this?"

"Well not about the plan to punish him. I haven't told you, but Jimin and I, and the others too.... We are-"

"Bisexual." You finish his sentence clearly leaving him in shock. "Hobi and Tae told me, and don't worry, I don't mind."

"Sorry we didn't tell you earlier." Yoongi says sheepishly, looking down at his hands in yours.

You can feel the tension in the air starting to rise, it is best to defuse the situation as quickly as possible