Stylist Noona Pt 89 (We Have To)(smutx3)

"Okay all!" Namjoon announces in a very camp counselor way. " As long as we're all still happy with the rooming assignments from last time, let's stick with that for now. Babe, I don't really know where you want to sleep. There's that extra bedroom that we never showed during filming, that can be yours. But if you'd rather sleep with one of us or out here in the tent or the camper you can."

He points to the small A-frame tent next to the firepit and big silver camper at the far end of the yard.

No one immediately claims your company for the night, so you just shrug and say you'll decide later.

"Okay, let us get settled in with our bags, you can put yours in the common space living room for now if you want, and then we can show you around the houses.

Oh yeah that's another thing, until you arrived you had definitely been imagining one giant house like the current one, not three houses. But there they are, all three very large houses, the sum of which surely adds up to more than the Seoul mansion.

Jin unlocks the main house for you to wait inside while they put their stuff away. You drop your bags onto one of the chairs nearby, and wander through the first floor on your own. No offense to the company, but you can tell this was a temporary bachelor pad of sorts. The walls are devoid of color save for the few nice paintings scattered about. The dining room table is small and ikea-ish. The living room is not as sterile as the dining room, and the couches prove to be very comfortable.

In all it's not that bad,it just needs a bit more color and life. It will be fun to help make it into a home rather than just a house.

You spot a set of stairs and ascend them, deciding to give yourself a tour instead of waiting. The space of the second floor is actually very cozy with a few book cases and some very comfy reading chairs. There's even a telescope. You can only imagine the stars you can see all the way out here in the country.

"Y/n?" A voice calls, and you go over to the balcony peering down into the sparse dining room.

"Up here." Jin walks out from below the overhang, with a fresh bottle of water in hand.

"Come on down, we'll show you around."

You hurry down the stairs, eager to discover more of the house. He wraps an arm around your waist offering you a sip of water that you gratefully accept. Falling asleep in the car has a way of making you parched.

"So you saw upstairs, obviously, we're going to need to bring more shelves in to house the library we have right now. Then we've got the kitchen and the pantry is there." He points to an alcove you hadn't seen yet. Pulling you along gently he shows you two other rooms off of the main space. "The gaming room is here and the gym is here. Back through the pantry there is a hidden door that goes to some office space for us with recording space so we don't always have to commute to work."

"I thought it seemed bigger on the outside!"

"Yeah, we kept some of it closed off when we were filming for simplicity, but since they decided to give us the house they went ahead and furnished those rooms too. House b is the same, there's some room upstairs that we never used either."

"Oo lets go look!"

They give you a very very long and thorough tour, showing you all of the secret rooms and doors. And you're certain it will take you a few days to completely remember what room everyone is in. the way they told it, seems to have changed each time they retold it.

You're not ungrateful for the complete touring, but truth be told you could use a nap now. You yawn quietly trying not to appear bored.

"And here's your key." Joon hands you a shiny silver key with a purple leather tag embossed in gold with your name. "It's universal, so it will work on everything except the camper, Yoongi has that key, and the gate out at the road has a keypad. The code is 27381."