Stylist Noona Pt 35 (Oh My God He's Here)(fluff)

You stretch lazily and open your eyes into the still dark room, the silhouettes of the men next to you are outlined but slivers of light pouring through cracks in the curtains. Jungkook groans next to you stirring slightly and turning away from you.  You notice Tae's arms still wrapped around your middle, he hadn't moved a muscle all night it seems. 

It hits you that you really have to pee. 

Trying not to make too much commotion you lift up Taes arm and crawl off the end of the bed and make a beeline for the bathroom.  

You finish answering nature's call and brush your teeth and hair before returning to the bed room.

Tae is up rummaging around in his suitcase, looking up at you he smiles and stands, holding a hand out to you.

You take his hand and he pulls you into his chest, standing in a few moments of blissful safety. His hair is a tousled mess and his morning voice is deep and gravelly  when he speaks.

"Have you been up long?"

"No, I just woke up a few minutes ago. Did I wake you when I got up?" You look over to Jungkook who is turning over again grumbling in his sleep.

"Yea but it's okay." He looks at the time on his phone, "My alarm was gonna go off in five minutes anyways."

"Well I'm sorry I took your last few minutes." You soften your voice as you move over to your own suitcase, to grab clothes for the day.

You put on your clothes for the day, basic black of course so you don't stand out from the rest. 

"I'm gonna go start some coffee, do you want me to start breakfast for you?" You ask popping the door open

"No that's okay, I'm not very hungry yet. I'll meet you down there once I get him up." he gestures an elbow at Jungkook sprawled across the bed. 

You head down stairs and Jimin is already up, sitting on the couch, he looks up from his phone as you come down the last few steps.

"Good morning beautiful." 

"Morning Jiminie, how did you sleep?" You ask beckoning him to follow you into the kitchen.

He follows leaning against the counter next to you, as you search for coffee,or even a coffee maker. Opening and shutting several cabinets, some even multiple times just to make sure.

"I slept pretty well hyung was- what are you looking for?" His brow is furrowed in amusement.

"Coffee." You answer checking above the fridge again.

"Oh,  I don't think there is any." 

"Oh. well. Um." 

No coffee?!?! Will we survive without coffee? Will Yoongi even open his eyes without coffee?

"Yea its kinda sad," Jimin says closing a cabinet door you had neglected in your haste. "There's a shop not too far from her tho, we could get some there."

"Taehyung is up too let's see if he wants to go too before we leave."

Tae agrees to go with the two of you, and you all set out on the narrow road outside of the rental house. 

You end up at the same small grocery that you got lunch yesterday.  All three of you grab bottles of premade coffee, as well as instant coffee for the rest of the week. 

"Oh shit, did you guys see an ATM around here, I don't have money." You curse noticing the sign on the register noting that this store doesn't accept credit cards.