Stylist Noona Pt 5 (Forgiven)(smut)

You quickly run into the house and up to Yoongi's room,  as wetness pools in the bridge of your panties.

"(Y/N), where is Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asks peeking out of his room.

"He's in the kitchen... this is his room right?" You point to the door in front of you hoping you remembered correctly.

"Next one down. Have fun noona"

"Thanks!" You are too focused to give a full answer. You make a mental note to thank him properly later.

You run into Yoongi's bathroom making sure you look okay, aside from the dried mud on your jeans.

You take a look around his room, little touches tell you that you are definitely in the right room. Black everywhere possible, a poster of a cat with its middle fingers up, seems about right.

You are startled by the doorknob turning over, and Yoongi enters, a dark lust in his eyes. He closes the door behind him making a show of locking it making you give a little whimper.

He walks over to you torturously slow, your heart pounds in your ears, and you let your lips part in anticipation.

Yoongi grabs your jaw brushing your ear with his lips, his hot breath gives you goosebumps.

"After this I think I'll be fully forgiven" You meet his raspy growl with another low moan.

"Hng Yoongi, please." You didn't know what you were begging for but you knew you need it, now.

"Patience (Y/N)," He takes the sweatshirt off of your waist followed by your shirt. He groans seeing your boobs held so nicely by the dark green lace bralette. His finger tip plays over your nipples the thin fabric increasing the sensation, making them grow into stiff peaks poking the fabric out.

"Mm sensitive are we?" Yoongi gets on his knees kissing your stomach and undoing your jeans, pulling down to reveal matching lace panties.
"Ah fuck, you're so beautiful." He breathes out kissing your inner thigh leaving love bites and little red marks, before pulling your panties down with his teeth.

You gasp as the cool air hits your exposed cunt, Yoongi stands up, his eyes dark and wanting. He pushes you roughly onto his bed, and you crawl back to rest on the head board.

"I didn't fucking tell you to go there, did I?" He grasps your ankles pulling your ass to the edge of the bed, leaning over you with his hands on either side of your head. "In this room, you do as I say. Do you understand?" You nod vigorously. "And you know you're safe with me, i won't do anything you're uncomfortable with."

You nod again, giving him a small smile,  feeling able to relax more fully into submission.

"Good."

The rough man gets back onto his knees spreading your legs, he puts your legs over his shoulders, holding your hips still with his big hands.

"You don't cum until I say, got it?" You nod again and he slaps your thigh, and you cry out in pain. "I said. Got. It?" The grip on your hips tighten and you whimper a yes in response.

Without warning Yoongi licks a long stripe on your pussy humming in delight, your hand shooting to tangle in his hair. He teases you with a few more short licks before attacking your clit sucking on it, flicking it with his tongue turning you into a moaning mess, gripping his hair tighter he growls into your cunt the vibrations driving you crazy.

One of his hands leaves your hips, moving to push two of his fingers into you curling them deliciously, you arch your back into him wordlessly begging for more. The way you arched makes it so the you feel your orgasm building almost instantaneously.

"Ah Yoongi, I'm gonna cum!" You warn him remembering the rule he gave you, but he doesn't stop, he speeds up his movement, fucking you with his finger right to the edge. And then he stops.

"That was close wasn't it, babygirl." You mewl at his words in disappointment.

"Yoongi please, I want it so badly!" Tugging on his shirt you wish for him to remove it. Almost as if he read your mind he pulls his shirt off over his head, as well as pulling off his pants and boxers. His cock slaps his stomach and your eyes widen making him smirk.

"Get on your hands and knees babygirl" You do, looking back over his shoulder watching him stroke himself a few times before steadying himself at your entrance. The vice grip of his other hand gripping your hip, is sure to leave bruises.

"Ah fucking hell," You both moan as he pushes into you all the way, until he bottoms out. Pausing for a minute making sure he doesn't cum right then, then pulling out only to slam all the way back in placing a spank on your right cheek. You cry out again in pain the quickly turns to ecstasy, with each full thrust.

He starts to pick up his pace, and pushes your head down into the bedsheets, you bite them to keep from screaming.

"You take my cock so well babygirl, -shit- god- you're so fucking hot!" Yoongi pants out, "You wanna cum baby?"

"Oh god Yoongi please- I can't take it anymore!" Your voice is weak but needy.

"Cum. Cum baby girl-"

Yoongi pulls you up by your shoulder to press against his chest, thrusting faster and harder into you as one of his hands rubs your clit and the other plays with your nipples through the smooth lace putting you on sensory overload making you come within seconds screaming in ecstacy.

Your walls clenching around Yoongi's cock as he thrusts over and over, riding out your orgasm before reaching his high, panting laboriously.

You collapse together onto the bed, rolling over to kiss Yoongi on the lips for the first time. Somehow you had both managed to skip that part. You kiss deeply tasting yourself on his lips. The kiss is much softer and sweeter than the sex had been, but you definitely weren't complaining.

"Am I forgiven then?" Yoongi kisses the tip of your nose.

"I forgave you hours ago, but yes." Your fingers trace imaginary shapes on his chest and stomach. "Can I sleep here tonight? I don't think I can walk? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I wanted to separate Yoongi's smut.

Thank you to everyone who is reading!