Stylist Noona Pt 59 (Good Man, Good Book)(sweet fluff)

Today you wake up like any other day for the past week. Coffee, and breakfast with the guys, kiss them all goodbye, then try more yoga. Perhaps some swimming and sauna time, after that you can read whatever is left in the books Joonie lent you. They had been devoured in a manner of two days, and you will definitely be asking for more, he has great reading taste.

Next is lunch , then you'll start some chores.

You can only take so much relaxation before you feel restless, so yesterday you asked if any of them needed laundry done. Of course they all did.

The mass of loose socks in Jin's room is big enough to be its own load, and Yoongi at least had the foresight to sort his clothes and turn them the right way out. The same could not be said for Namjoon.

It seems its even lucky that clothes managed to end up in the closet let alone his hamper. The basket is overflowing and then some. Nevertheless you start weeding through the pile, slowly unearthing the floor and even some of the lower shelves in his closet that had been buried. You stuff as much as you can into the basket and take it down to the washer and then return to the closet to sort what will likely be trip 2 of 3.

You grab a ball of fabric at the very back of the closet, yanking it out swiftly. The shirt unfurls and sends a box flopping out, and open revealing its contents.

Two tiny shoes.

Baby shoes.

You doubt very much that you should be seeing these. They had been all wrapped up and at the darkest spot in the closet anyhow. Panicking you put the shoes back in the box and wrap it back up.

What in the world? Its like when you found Tae's fun stash, except baby shoes?

What need would he have for baby shoes?

Why would he just have them? For fun?

Your mind, quiet like his laundry, is brimming over with questions that are variations of the same question: Why? Even as you finish the laundry to start making dinner, you still can't find a reasonable explanation, other than that, he must want a baby. Could he really have been that excited about you possibly being pregnant?

You certainly hadn't been that enthusiastic about the risk of a baby.

The sound of the garage opening makes you jump and realize you had been staring at the pot of yukgaejang, that is now beginning to boil over onto the stove.

Frantically you pull the pot off of the heat. An action you thoroughly regret as the boiling hot soup splashes onto your wrist. You drop the pot onto the side counter and rush to the sink. Cool water stings making your eyes tear up.

"Hey Jagiya! How was your day?" Jimin asks entering the kitchen as you press a cold wet towel to the burn.

"Its been," You think over the events of the day, "okay."

Coming closer Jimin notices your watery eyes, he grabs your shoulders squaring you to him.

"Whats wrong y/n!?" He searches your face quickly.

"I just got burned I'm okay."

The rest of your men walk in as you take the towel off of your wrist, to show an angry red patch.

"What happened?!?!"

You explain how you had gotten distracted on your 'phone', and how clumsy you were.

They insist on helping you get bandaged up, and by the time they are done with you, it looks like you have a full cast up to your shoulder.

"Guys it was only a little burn," You say dumbfounded over how they found so much gauze tape in the house.