Stylist Noona Pt 73 (Whats Melting?)(Smut)

"I sill say dey shouln' have for'd you do change de designs." Noodles muffle JImins complaints, he swallows hard before continuing. "It's not fair to you Jagiya."

Even though the guys couldn't make the decision for you, it does seem they wish they could have. For the first, maybe half hour after getting back home all was quiet, but then someone made a comment about the meeting and now it's been a stream of opinions and concerns.

"I would have told him to fuck himself if it had been me, just saying," was Jins remark as he salted the pasta water earlier. "He knows at this point not to try and tell me what to do."

Even when retreating to your bedroom, the meeting's aura seems to follow you, until Namjoon found you to "check on you". He was worried you felt "bullied" or "put down".

Truth is, you're still damn proud that all of your designs were picked. If one single design had to be modified that's fine. At the end of the day all that happened was the two versions of the same design got combined. It doesn't feel like any great loss if you're honest.

"Well he didn't force me, I decided." You retort, finally tired of the quips and unnecessary pity. "I'm happy with how things have turned out. Even if the initial design got changed a little I'm still happy with that."

"I just wish Bang hadn't made you make the choice. You worked really hard on those." Jungkook adds on.

You really wish they would stop harping and just be happy for you like they were earlier. Twirling the pasta around your fork with more force than necessary, you try to just let the comments roll off. They aren't doing it on purpose, or so you have to remind yourself.

"Yeah, I think the skirt by itself would look best," Hoseok adds passing the bread to Yoongi," bu-"

"Can't you just be happy for me?" You stab into a hunk of tenderloin and shove it in your mouth frustratedly.

The entire table looks at you, but you refuse to meet their gaze. Especially now, with a mouth full of meat making it impossible to say anything else, you wish you just hadn't said anything.

"I guess we have been a bit negative tonight huh?"

Reluctantly you nod with a muddled, "mmhmm"

"I'm sorry Jagiya, I am happy for you, I just wish your full vision could have been recognized."

"i know-" You swallow hard, "but i'm not that bummed, honestly. I'm not heartbroken or anything. It's not like my career depended on it. All i really wanted to do was make you all proud."

"We are proud of you, baby," Taehyung repeats what he said from earlier in the day, "We just thought you might have been upset."

You pull a questioning eyebrow. "Did I seem upset?"

"Well," Joon puts his fork down, leaning back in the chair to think. "You weren't very talkative, and you stayed in your room a lot, so we just kinda assumed.

"Ah, that. You want the truth?" They nod. "I was just frustrated with hearing about the meeting and everything. But, it's okay."

"Sorry, noona."

"Yea, sorry kitten, we are very happy for you."

"It's okay," the last strands of pasta twist limply around your fork, "I think I'm just gonna go to bed after this; emotionally, I'm worn out."

They dismiss you with kisses and send you to bed to get some rest.

You sigh into the mirror, taking off the last smudges of surviving mascara. It's been a long ass day full of ups and downs and frustration and you are ready to stop thinking. Your hair gets braided for ease of getting ready in the morning, and you slip into some comfy shorts and a shirt cloth bralette.