Stylist Noona Pt 25 (Punishment) (threesome smut)

"How about we go up to my room when we get in jagiya." Jimin suggests, cocking an eyebrow at you as he puts the car in park in the garage.

"You read my mind." You wink at him again relishing in the fact that he has no idea why you are so excited, you have to keep reminding yourself to act surprised when you see Yoongi.

Jimin guides you up the stairs to his room, clearly trying to make sure you get into the room first. In your nervousness you fumble with the door handle, before it swings open

Yoongi is sitting on the edge of Jimin's desk, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hyung." Jimin addresses Yoongi who nods smirking at you.

"Whats going on?" You ask pretending to still have no clue.

"You look so good babygirl, come here and let me get a better look." Yoongi beckons you over with an outstretched arm. You go to him spinning so that your dress flares scandalously, daring to give a sneak peek of the lingerie you decided to wear. "Jimin lock the door."

You give Yoongi a sinful smirk while Jimin's back is turned, waiting until you hear the sound of the latch, to turn around.

Standing there confidently, with Yoongi's arm around your waist, jimin is caught off guard.

"You've been bad Jiminie," Yoongi is the first to speak, using a pet name that makes
Jimin's cheeks go red.

"What do you mean?" Jimin chokes out, struggling against his elders words of chastisement that turn him on.

"Oh don't you remember?" You coo stepping forward to caress his chin, running a sharp finger down to his waistband, hooking your finger there. "You fingered me in the shower, and you came on to me in the kitchen when it wasn't your day. You've been greedy."

"Greedy little boys get punished." Jimin glups as Yoongi moves behind him. His warm breath sending shivers down the youngers spine. "Wouldn't you agree (Y/N)?"

You nod in agreement, pushing off of Jimin's chest landing on his bed, crawling back to the headboard, pulling up your skirt teasing a glimps of the light blue lacey thong that had picked out for you just last week. Pulling them off you toss them at Jimin, hitting the wide eyed man square in the chest.

Spreading your legs wide, graze your fingertips down your thighs before meeting your cunt, playing with your clit. Letting moans fall, you close your eyes trusting Yoongi to hold Jimin in place.

"Yoongi-" You breathe, your eyes fluttering open. Yoongi, still standing behind Jimin, has an evil smirk spread across his lips, nodding, directing your gaze to Jimin's crotch. The fabric of his pants strain against his already raging boner.

"Sit." Yoongi commands. Guiding Jimin to his own desk chair, pulling a tie from his pocket securing his hands to the chair, then, moving to the side to whisper in his ear. "Now you just watch and be a good boy."

Yoongi presses a kiss to Jimin's neck making him whimper.

"Hyung please."

"Ah-ah punishment first, then pleasure." Turning back to you, you invite yoongi between your legs reading his mind. He lays on the bed smoothing an hand over your hips, still asserting his dominance over you.

"Mmm nice and wet. So perfect." He blows cool air over your sensitive skin making you bite your lip, before a long lap up your pussy, destroys the silence earning a low moan. Yoongi attacks you sucking on your clit flicking it with his tongue. Your hands fly to his hair holding on for dear life.

"Ahhh Yoongi, fuck don't stop." You beg his mouth working magic on you. From across the room Jimin whimpers and you open your eyes to see him rub his legs together trying to achieve much needed friction. What you wouldn't give to have him in your mouth this very second. But that's not the game we are playing tonight Your view is quickly lost as Yoongi hums against you, you head falls back squeezing your eyes shut as the man between your legs pulls a string of moans from your lungs.