Stylist Noona Pt 75 (Class Is In Session)(Smut/ tiny fluffy angst)

"Fucking hell." Jungkook growls into your neck, as he hammers into you incessantly. Sweat runs down his temple, dripping onto your bare panting chest.

The heat outside is unbearable, but it's a thousand times hotter in your bedroom. Your hair mats against your love bitten neck. Opening your eyes you survey the gorgeous adonis ramming into you, from his gleaming chest, down to his abs, and hips where his body meets yours.

How exactly had you gotten here? Well it starts with Festa, yesterday afternoon to be exact. You were invited to come along and blend in as a staff. You got to watch the entire performance live and it was perfect. Of course they performed Dynamite, and Butter which has become an even bigger success than Dynamite. They brought back plenty of other songs as well like Fire and Not Today, which showcased your men in all of their sweat dripping glory (your open tank top designs are to thank for that).

But the song that really got you thinking, was Boy with Luv. "Come be my teacher" played in your mind over and over, reigniting the teacher roleplay you teased Jungkook with.

A whole six months have passed since christmas, and you still haven't gotten a chance to fulfill that fantasy. With the numerous times you'd gone to bed since the new years, you'd think it would have happened, but there was always something else at the forefront of your mind.

But not this time. All through your very late dinner you can't stop imagining the filthy roleplay.

You can't stop thinking about Jungkook putting you over a desk to make up for the detention you gave him, as you pour soup out for everyone. Or making him work for a good grade, as you slurp up noodles. Or getting spanked with a yardstick... that day dream in particular forced you to bring your legs tighter together as you stood at the sink finishing dishes.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow for sure, you promise yourself as you set out the white button down tight black mini skirt and naughty lingerie.

 Tomorrow for sure, you promise yourself as you set out the white button down tight black mini skirt and naughty lingerie

Luckily being the day after a concert, they had the entire day off. But slightly unfortunately, that day off also comes with a balmy 87 degree heat, so as beautiful as the sun is, most of the morning has been spent inside. The pool in the basement is really the best place to be right now, and it is exactly where you are.

After a late breakfast with the guys, you threw on your suit, as they did the same. You played and splashed in the pool for hours, taking a few breaks to sit in the hot tub to catch your breath or whatnot. But you never let it slip out of your mind that today you would be treated to a long awaited roleplay with Jungkook.

"It's nearly noon, how are we feeling about lunch?" Jin asks, climbing out of the pool, pointing at the big clock on the wall. Sure enough all hands were rapidly approaching 12.

"I could eat." Jungkook pushes up the side of the pool letting the water drain off of him, nearly pulling off his trunks. You savor the glimpse at the dimples in his lower back.