Stylist Noona Pt 54 (Too Bored)(BDSM Smuttt pt1)

The boys take periodic breaks to text you, but they are so busy it's not often they have more than a few minutes. Being home alone gives you a lot of time to realize you have 0 hobbies.

Aside from cooking there's not much to do on a daily basis.

The past three days would have been ctrl+c, ctrl+v boredom, if you hadn't gotten onto your cleaning kick

Day 3, (the day after shopping with Sanggyeol) you reorganized the entire kitchen before noon.

Day 4 was the same, but for the family room, and the two fancy sitting rooms.

Day 5 you asked the boys permission to tidy up their rooms a little. Yesterday was Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, and Joon. You probably could have done more, but the mess in Taehyung's room made your head spin enough that you didn't even want to look at Jimin or Jungkook's room.

So their rooms are on the docket today. Cleaning Tae's disaster of a room proves to be quite the task. Clothes strewn places it almost seems impossible for them to be. Clearly the busy schedule has led him to strip off his clothes and fling them onto any surface in the room.

When you're done cleaning it feels like a completely different room. The floor that had been obstructed by a thick layer of clothes, now showed its beautiful hardwood shine. The bed is made and, again, not covered in his old clothes.

Compared to Tae's room, the last two are a breeze.

You decide to go for a little swim to relax before starting dinner. After throwing your hair up and your swimsuit on you head down to the pool. Something in Tae's room catches your eye, you hadn't noticed it before when you were cleaning.

Taking a detour, you lean down looking at the box under his bed. The lid is popped and a shiny metal ring is hanging over the lip. You investigate further, pulling the mysterious ring. A chain follows the ring, all shiny and cold. In all it's about 3 feet of chain, its certainly odd, but it probably has one use or another.

What on earth Taehyung? What in the world could this be for?

Being a little nosy you rummage, or rather, "organize" the box that reveals itself to be Tae's stash of larger kinky paraphernalia. You find a couple stiff bars with soft cuffs on either end, several lengths of rope, a few different color dildos as well as a fleshlight or two. There are also a few toys you don't recognize.

He has quite the collection.

A brilliant, filthy, idea runs through your mind.

Not even a week ago you had 4 dicks  in your mouth within 24 hour, but you already want more. If only they didn't come home so late, and so tired.

Sure there are ways to help yourself in their absence, and it has more than crossed your mind in the past afternoons of boredom. But it's not quite the same, but now that you've found the dirty stash...

A number of ideas roll around your mind, including keeping your discovery secret, but human touch is what you crave right now more than anything. Just the thought of Taehyung's touch makes your mouth water.

As it happens you are scantily clad and daring enough to attempt the idea at the forefront of your mind.

You set up your phone at the foot of Taehyung's bed, pressing record before sitting back on your heels. Trying your best to be as sexy as possible you run your hands over your chest and legs. The blue bikini you have on covers very little, and the ties on the side provide for optimal removal. After feeling yourself up, and playing up your reactions to the camera, you tease taking off your top. Giving a shocked face when it's fully removed, exposing your boobs, then with a girlish giggle you move to the bikini bottoms, untying them easily and throwing them at the camera. You let your hands roam between your legs, and on your breasts, hoping to tease Taehyung out of his mind.