Stylist Noona Pt 77 (Sappy) (mostly smut)

It's nearing 11 when the officers finally clear the rest of the grounds and house. Even though they checked everywhere, you jump at every little noise and creak of the house. There's a constant feeling of eyes on your back. Everytime you turn around it feels like something has just ducked out of view. You do get a bit more comfortable when Sanggyeol and two other body guards offer to stay the night.

Once you let your guard down, you realize, after your workout and sex and the adrenaline rush of the possible intruder, you are exhausted.

"I'm gonna go to bed you guys." You yawn, pushing back from the bowl of kimchi fried rice that you barely picked at.

"Okay, I think it's time for all of us actually," Jin says, surveying the number of heavy eyelids around the table.

The going is rhythmic, with chairs pushing back, scraping against the wooden floor. Bowls and coffee mugs clank into the sink , as they are decidedly put off until morning. Then in a neat line you file through the swinging door, and past Sanggyeol and the others in the crisp white sitting room. Tired feet tromp up the stairs and each person breaks off heading toward their own room.

"Wait!" You semi shouted.

"What? What is it??" Everyone spins to look at you.

"Jimin, did anyone text him? Does he know it's okay to come home?"

"Oh.."

"Um.."

Oops.

All minds had been elsewhere tonight apparently.

"I'll text him." You pull out your phone and resume the trip to your room, as do the others.

Me: You can come home now.

Jiminie: Everyone's okay right?

Me: Yeah. Sanggyeol, Daehyun, and Himchan are here to keep watch tonight.

Jiminie: Okay, be home soon then.

Washing up, you scrub your face with cleanser, and splash off in the sink. You pat dry and reach for toner.

"y/n?" Jungkook calls out of nowhere, making you jump half way out of your skin, knocking your toner, and every other skincare bottle on the counter, over like dominos. "Oh shit I'm sorry baby!"

"It's okay," you giggle nervously, starting to get the bottles set up again. "Just on edge still. I guess."

"Poor baby." He wraps warm arms around you, making you stop fussing.

You drop the tension and relax back into his chest. "Want me to stay in your room tonight?"

"No, no it's okay, I'm gonna wait for Jimin in his room."

"Okay, goodnight baby." He pecks your cheek and lets you get on with your nightly routine.

For jammies you slip into one of Jimin's oversized shirts, enjoying the residual smell of his cologne. You haven't spent the night with him in a while, so you're very much looking forward to cuddling with him. He is of course the most physical contact dependent in the house, but you don't mind the touchy, feely, handsy-ness. You enjoy it in fact.

Problem is, once you're under his covers, you're out like a light.

"Hey guys," Jimin bows to the guards as he passes through the kitchen. "They all up stairs?"

"Yeah. They went up, maybe 20 minutes ago." Himchan informs. "We're here all night, so you go get some rest."

"Thank you, I appreciate it. Help yourselves to anything in here. Coffee, food, chips, whatever."