Stylist Noona Pt 19(So You're a Voyeur) (threesome smut)

"Hey Hobi," You greet Hoseok as he rounds the corner into the living room, not looking up from your phone. "You guys didn't have to go to the studio today?"

"Just Namjoon, and Yoongi hyung, they are working on Joon's next mixtape. But I get to have all day off with you." He stands in front of you taking the phone from your hand throwing it to the side, placing your hand on his lower stomach, which you now realized was bare.

He had been standing their shirtless and you didn't even bother to look up from your phone.

"Oo Hoseok, you've been working out haven't you?" You stand up smirking dragging your hand down into his shorts palming him firmly. His head tips back and his mouth falls open emitting shallow breaths.

"(Y/N)- ah," His moans are music to your ears.

"Shhhh baby, someone might hear us... Oh but you would like that wouldn't you? Hmmm?" purring teases in his ear in between nips on his jaw makes him rock hard in seconds. Pulling your hand out you push it back into his boxers getting rid of the layer of fabric between your hands and his length, which is pitching quite a tent.

You stroke him easily, kissing along his collarbone and chest before getting on your knees dragging his pants down with you. Without hesitation you take him in your mouth sucking greedily making Hoseok groan your name loudly

From the corner of the room comes a small moan. You look and see Taehyung leaning against the door frame, eyes closed, mouth drooping open, hand down his own pants. You look up at Hoseok, sharing a knowing glance, then getting up silently, both of you go to Taehyung.

"I told you someone would hear us." You muse at Tae's jump when he hears you, opening his eyes.

"Ah I'm sorry..." Tae blushes and pulls his hands out of his waistband, but you let yours slip in, in its place, kissing his lips. He was just as hard as Hoseok, who was still standing behind you stark naked. His hands were in your shirt feeling around your curves, and exploring your boobs, kissing lightly on the back of your neck.

"Looks like we have a voyer don't we?" He taunts making Taehyung moan into your mouth deepening your kiss with him. From behind Hoseok presses into you, making you press against Taehyung. The feeling of being between two men is foreign, but fuck, if you didn't enjoy the hell out of it.

You break the kiss turning around to Hobi, who takes your shirt off, pressing your ass into Taehyung's hips. Their hand roam around your hips and waist, before one hand finds the waistband of your shorts wasting no time invading. Fingers play with your clit deftly growing the wetness that had already started to gather in your panties. You moan against Hoseok's chest and Taehyung bites your right shoulder roughly, and Hoseok sucks on the right of your neck his hands massaging your boobs pinching your nipples through the thin fabric of the bralette he had chosen for you.

The mix of sensations all at once is enough to drive you mad.

"Mmm please let me fuck you now." You plead separating your lips from Hoseok's sweet skin.

"If that's what you want angel." Hobi says backing off you, biting his lip at the sight of tae fingering you. "Tae, come sit." The older points at the couch and Tae obeys, stripping off his shirt and pants on the way there. You follow closely, wrapping around Hoseok waiting or direction.

He kisses you pushing down your shorts, giving Taehyung a show, his hands grip your ass squeezing it, nails digging into the soft skin. Hearing Tae's whimpers and moans from watching you only gives Hoseok encouragement.

Breaking the kiss he spanks you sharply letting you cry out, both of the men clearly enjoying the sound of pleasure mixed with pain.

Of course, your first threesome, and it had to be with the most sadistic two in the house.

"You want her to get fucked?" Hoseok asks turning to Tae who nods eyes half lidded and full of lust. "Hard?" He nods again, an evil smirk spreading across his lips.

"Fuck-" You breathe nervous and excited for what is to come.

"Come suck on me baby." Tae beckons,half lidded, leaning back stroking his shaft slowly. You go to him bending over wrapping your lips around his cock and he groans deeply.

Swirling your tongue around the tip you suck hard, bobbing your head, using your hands on what you can't fit in your mouth. Tae's hand gripping your shoulders assure you of your A+ handiwork.

Again a hand comes down on your ass making you moan around Taehyung, the vibrations making his cock twitch.

Hoseok rubs his fingertips up and down along your slit making you shiver, and moan as he pushes his tip just barely before slamming all the way in. he keeps pounding into you murderously fast hitting your g-spot and the spot near your cervix with each thrust. Each movement helping you to suck Taehyung's cock more, your moans bringing him closer and closer to cumming.

You weren't very far from your orgasm either.

"Doesn't she look so good getting fucked- nice- and deep - and proper-" Hoseok's sinful words accompanied by hard thrusts punctuating every word brings you to the edge with Tae.

"Ah shit-" Tae grunts shooting cum into your throat, you gag unprepared and pull off of him just in time to gets strings of his cum all over your mouth and chin.

"You wanna come too angel? Brace yourself." You know if you don't brace against something it won't end well, so you do. Planting your hands on either side of Taehyung, your head in the crook of his neck.

Hoseok slams you mercilessly from behind spanking you with nearly every thrust. The way you are moaning it's a surprise no one else is coming to join you.

"Fuck!" You shout as your orgasm overpowers your entire body, Tae's arms come up to your waist for support, as Hoseok continues thrusting clumsily, cumming moments later moaning in ecstasy.

Flopping on the couch you both catch your breath.

"How was that for your first threesome?" Taehyung kisses your forehead as you wipe his cum off of your face.

"It was so good, I'm kinda sad I didn't fuck both of you, but it's probably best for the first time." you snuggle into Tae pulling Hoseok next to you, humming delightedly, drinking in their warmth.

"So you're a voyer huh?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first of many threesomes, I tried to go with a pairing you don't see often.

As always I hope you enjoyed the read!