Stylist Noona Pt 23 (Seesaw) (fluff/smut)

Namjoon carries you back to the bed, then goes to get your panties for you

"Thank you." He just smiles sweetly at your thanks, before going to your dresser, and pulling out a pair of sweatpants and a soft t-shirt.

"I really hate to kiss and run, but I need to be down stairs when the guests start to leave, to make an appearance yannow." He says throwing his clothes back on. His tone of voice tells you he is genuinely sorry that he has to leave you so soon. "Get ready for bed, and I'll be back to cuddle."

"Promise?" Cuddling sounds too go to let the opportunity slip through your fingers.

"I promise. But don't worry about waiting up for me." Giving you one last peck on each cheek, then on your lips, Joon leaves you feeling very satisfied and fuzzy inside.

But, you're not sure what train of thought led you there, but you are led to think about Jimin. Tomorrow will be the first day you will have true alone time with him, since last Friday. Suddenly, the warm happy feeling is replaced with a shade of dread that makes your stomach flop like a wish that's been washed up on shore

Anything that could possibly go wrong spins around your head as you are getting dressed.

What if you say the wrong thing?

What if he doesn't like having sex with you sober?

What if everything goes wrong again?

You wash your face and settle into bed wishing that these intrusive thoughts would leave, but no matter how tightly your eyes are shut, the thoughts stay plastered in ugly graffiti in the theater of your mind.

Grumbling you grab your phone from the night stand.

1:14 me: could you bring me the drink i left with you, or something else if you drank it.

1:15 Yoongi: coming.

Five minutes or so later, Yoongi opens the door to your room carrying two drinks. Neither looked like the one you had left to go dance.

"Sorry, I set your glass down somewhere, and I'm not sure where it is now." well that clears that up. "You feeling okay? You look a little upset."

"No, I'm fine," you lied. You know you shouldn't, but surely Yoongi has something better to do than listen to your irrational fears. "You should probably get back to the guests-"

"Shut up." He cuts you off taking you aback. "(Y/N) I know you well enough to know when something is wrong. Please stop pretending and tell me." sitting down on the bed across from you, he's clearly not going to give the issue up, at least not as easily as you would have liked.

"Yoongi, I'm scared." He hardly had to prompt you before you were spilling your guts, why were you like this? Well, in reality, its less to do with how weak willed you are and more to do with how much you trust the man sitting across from you. Hoseok was right, you do have a special bond with Yoongi. "I'm so nervous about tomorrow with Jimin. What if he gets mad again?! What if h-he-"

"Stop, you're gonna get yourself all worked up. Listen, Jimin really cares for you, the rest of the guys care for you, and I care for you, more than you know. None of us are going to let anything happen to you. Okay?" Despite his comforting words, or maybe because of them, tears start to form, stinging your eyes. You nod through the tears and Yoongi pulls you into his lap, wiping the teardrops away, as soon as they begin to fall.

"I'm sorry, I-i'm not sure why I'm c-crying right now." After the over stimulation from Namjoon, and the crazy mixed feeling with Jimin, it is like a dam broke, and now you are in a flood of emotions.