Stylist Noona Pt 44 ( Little Spoon) (Fluff/soft smut)

Once you come to, and your vision unfogs, you look over to Namjoon propped up on his elbow.

His eyes full of warmth as he drinks in your beautiful afterglow, and he smooths your hair off of your cheeks, with the back of his knuckles.

You lean into his hand softly, turning to kiss the knuckles with a hum.

"Did you have fun baby?" He asks as you push up onto your elbows.

"Fun? That was... wow I mean- just- oh my god-"

"Now look who can't speak," He pokes fun at you, giving your ass a little squeeze that makes you giggle. "Did anything hurt too much or anything you weren't comfortable with?"

You think for a minute, as his hands sooth over your ass, still slightly red from the spankings you took.

"No I don't think so, I knew you weren't going to hurt me, so I wasn't really thinking about pain, and I really enjoyed everything, nothing was too much," you give a shiver as a cool breeze runs over your lower half, you scoot in closer to Namjoon's body for warmth, "You know I don't think you're really a pervert, right?"

"Oh I know, but please don't hold back with that, I really liked it. I think I like being a little shamed, at least by a brat like you" He tugs your hair gently making you give a little laugh moan.

"You like taming brats huh?" You stick out your tongue, raising your hips off the bed giving a little wiggle.

"Keep teasing like that and you're on your way to a very sorry ass." He gnarls in your ear, sending tingles down your spine.

You love a good threat.

You shift to look at the clock, it was already 1:45 AM.

"What time do things start tomorrow? We should get some sleep." You ask beginning to feel the length of the day on your eyelids, and a yawn escapes your lips, and Namjoon seconds that.

"10 ish, but you're right, we should get some rest, we're hiking in the Plitvicki Lakes National Park." he pulls out his phone and shows you a few pictures of the park, and the beautiful waterfall.

"I assume it's being filmed?"

"Yea, I'm guessing they won't want you to come along, I heard Choi complaining about you being there the other day. But we leave soon, and once we're back we'll have plenty of time just for the 8 of us,"

"That's okay. I'll just chill and make dinner"

After talking for a little bit, you get cleaned up and fall asleep fairly quickly.

You stretch rolling over, reaching out to pull Namjoon closer. Your fingers spread over the soft sheets, but there is no man shaped lump to be found in the bed.

Your eyes flick open confirming the emptiness.

Reaching for your phone the screen lights up, it's 10:55.

Right, they already left.

A notification shows under the time on your lock screen.

Joonie 10:32 : Sorry for leaving without saying anything, you just looked so cute sleeping. We'll be back around 3:30, we left you some breakfast in the fridge. Sleep well baby.

Cue the chilling and waiting.

The boys get home on time and they share all of the pictures they took of the scenery and themselves. They are clearly happy to be home as evidenced by the many different lounging positions, like cats stretched out in the sun.

It had been a difficult hike, and even Jungkook, the youngest and most energetic of them is sprawled across the side of the couch, his eyelids struggling to stay open.

At 5ish you cook up an easy dinner and everyone heads to bed early.

You bunk with Jimin, but there will be no shenanigans tonight. By the time you get up to bed after cleaning up the kitchen, Jimin is already fast asleep without even changing into pajamas.

This might be the quietest you've ever heard a house full of 8 people you think as you brush your teeth and hair. Yoongi and Hoseok are following Jimin's lead falling asleep with the lights on. You turn off the light and slink into bed with Jimin trying not to wake him.

As you pull the covers over your shoulders he shifts behind you reaching around your waist, to pull you in, to be his little spoon.

He hums in your ear pleased to have you all to himself once again.

Slowly your eyes drift shut

"Mmm Jimin, Don't stop," You beg, as his hands work magic on your body.

Panting and sweating, his hair mats to his forehead, but he quickly pushes it back with a hand as he sits back onto his heels. The sweat on his chest glistens in the strands of sunlight that stream through the crack in the curtain.

Jimins hands grip your hips pulling you up onto his lap, fingers dimpling the skin of your thighs.

Your hands run along the lean toned lines of his torso, making you bite your lip.

"y/n" he moans eyeing your body

"y/n...y/n?" You're shaken awake out of your beautiful sexy dream.

"Jimin? whats wrong?"

"You tell me jagiya, you're the one moaning my name."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin will never pass up shenanigans 

Sorry for the really short chapter

I purple you guys, please stay safe and health.