Stylist Noona Pt 56 ( New Hair, Who Dis?) (Fluff/ Barely smut)

One week down, one week to go until the comeback. It seems the boys have adjusted to the strenuous schedule fairly well, they don't come home as tired and worn out anymore. The more recent nights they've been able to come home extra early.

You had started on the green house cleaning the day after finishing the boys room. It had always presented itself as small and dark, but once the windows were cleaned and the plants pruned back, it was a very large inviting space. Pots that had been lying about are now stacked neatly in the corner, dead bits clipped off and into the compost, a bit of leaf sweeping and the place cleaned up pretty well.

It was such a nice day to be outside, the late summer wind smells so sweet and warm. You made a point to open the house and greenhouse window, albeit the latter with a bit more elbow grease. They haven't been opened in quite a while, clearly. Perhaps one of these days you'll get around to planting a few new things. The majority of the plants here are just decorative, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it would be nice to grow your own vegetables and fruits with the boys.

Your phone rings from a shelf on the opposite wall.

Rushing over you pause the music you'd been playing and see Namjoon's name in the caller Id

"Hey Joonie whats up?"

"Where are you? Are you okay?" Well hello to you too. His urgency takes you aback.

"I'm okay, I'm out in the greenhouse, what's wrong?"

He takes a few seconds to breath and mumble something to someone on the other side of the phone.

"Nothing we just- just got home that's all."

"Really? It's only 3? I'll come in, give me a second."

"Don't sound too disappointed," He laughs, "No we'll come out to you,"

"Okay"

You hang up and turn back to your weed pulling until they come down.

Through the warbled glass wall you can see the fuzzy forms making their way down to the little building.

"How are my lovers today?" You call over your shoulder.

"Good, how are you angel?" Hobis' smile beams at you in the corner of your eye.

Standing up you brush off your hands and turn around. In true idol fashion they are all lined up in a neat row in front of you with their best smiles.

You puzzle at them at them for a moment, registering that they are all wearing hats.

"Did I miss a memo about it being Hat day?" You kid, strolling over to them.

"No jagiya, guess what?"

You hadn't been with exo for terribly long, but you know comeback schedules well enough.

"Was it hair day?"

They smile even more brightly and whip off their hats.

Surprisingly they all have fairly natural colors now except Namjoon in a dusty blue shade that brings out his eyes.

Tae's head of dark curly fluff is tamed into a light caramel mullet, Junkook got a trim to his already dark hair. Yoongi got an undercut and dark brown color. Jin and got light brown with varying shades of red. Jimin has an ashy blond that could fool you into thinking he is innocent. and Hoseok now has jet black hair, pushed back from his forehead. The combination of all seven of them is deadly to be sure.

"Wow!" you faun sincerely, "You all look so good!!"

They let you run your fingers through each new style, still soft from the salon. It honestly makes you a little sad that you aren't a stylist any more. Helping with costume and hair concepts was always so much fun.