Stylist Noona Pt 100 (Yet to Come)

"What do you think?" Yoongi sniffs, wrinkling his nose cutely as his inner critic starts to peek out. "I know it's still really rough. It's just the first draft."

"Don't be silly. It's perfect." You sigh, looking around to the handsome men you're so fortunate to have in your life. "I wouldn't change anything about it. I wouldn't change any of this," You gesture to Aera all of them, and the house in general. "Not for the whole world. I love you all so much. I'm so grateful to all of you. For everything."

They echo your love, leaning in one at a time to kiss your lips.

"Kitten, None of this would have happened if you hadn't met Jungkook at that vending machine." Namjoon reminds you, his dimples burning into your memory as he smiles down at you.

"Yea, I'm really glad hyung made me go get a soda for him." Jungkook's laugh rings out like a clear bell. "I still remember how you looked so flustered when I called you noona."

"I'm just glad you agreed to our whole arrangement." Taehyung chuckles deeply, kissing your hand with his devil-may-care smirk "Thank you for even considering living with all seven of us, baby."

"Only because I was.......am a whore." You quip to keep from crying again, earning a laugh in return.

"Only in the best way, Jagiya," Jimin chimes in. "But more importantly, you've been so understanding and patient and forgiving with all of us, but mostly me, I can even begin to tell you how grateful i-i am for you." His voice cracks slightly as emotion catches in his throat.

"Here Here," Jin seconds, bringing out his sweet romantic side. "Princess, you have the patience of a saint to deal with all of us. And to wait for all of us to gather up our courage to tell you how we really feel."

God, it has been such a whirlwind the past few months, you tend to forget just how much you've been through together.

"You've made us so happy Angel. Even before Aera you were the best thing that ever happened to us, and even more so now if that's even possible." Hoseok chuckles, pulling on a silly face with that brilliant sunshine smile.

"Guys, you're gonna make me cry again." You whine, dabbing the tissue under your eyes again.

"Happy tears are always okay, babygirl," Yoongi hums sweetly before dead panning. "but not now, you can't cry because we'll all cry again, and then who's gonna make dinner?"

You all have a good laugh and you beam down at your daughter. Your babygirl, your little princess, your jagiya, your kitten and angel. Your baby with these seven amazing men you've chosen to share your life with. She's so peaceful when she sleeps. You run a hand gingerly over her head feeling her fine hair.

"There's one thing I do regret though.." You say cryptically drawing many looks of confusion. "I wish we would have listened to that after dinner, now she's going to be crabby when it's time to eat again. "

You smile widely at the relieved men, and they smile back. Wiping your eyes and nose again, you pass Aera off to the waiting arms of Taehyung and join Yoongi and Jin in the kitchen, the way you do every night. The way you hope to for many many nights to come, in this perfect world with only the 8 of you.

The end.

No, no, no. That's not the end.

Not even close.