Stylist Noona Pt 58 (Is it Hot In Here?) (sensual intimate smut/ threesome)

"Mm hello my king, how can I be of service?" You push your hips back into him. He's already hard and raring to go.

"Well lets see," His hands roam your body, molding to your curves, "Why don't we both get down to our underwear, hop in bed, and see what happens."

You giggle and agree, taking off your clothes, thankful for the shower and change of clothes you took when you came home.

Abandoning your laundry you slide into bed with Jin, pushing the thick comforter to the foot of the bed. The light sheet remaining drapes over your bodies ensuring you wont over heat when things get steamy. You wade through the sheet until you are chest to chest with the beautiful man.

His hands wrap around your waist and pull you closer, and your legs pops up onto his side. No space between you is the goal. Your hand finds his back, and the back of his head, pressing forward until your lips meet. As soon as your lips touch the embers in your core spark again. In your chest the glinting cinders shoot off like tiny fireworks, hitting every nerve. Even when your entire body is sensitive and aware of every movement, and every inch of contact with Jin, the lightning still fires through your fingertips and toes.

Your lips move together in an intimate dance, slowly, sensually, enjoying what you couldn't earlier. Jin's hand on top of you smooths down the back of your hip, stopping a beat at the fullness of your ass, before following down to the underside of your thigh, gripping it tightly. Your hand on the back of his head weaves into his hair, knotting each finger into the soft reddy brown locks. It feels as though you could go on forever like this until your souls consume each other.

His hips buck into you slightly, making you whimper. Taking the opening he pushes his tongue into your mouth, tangling it with yours.

This wet sensation still feels foreign, but it makes your skin feel like you are on fire. Heat crackles and zaps between your bodies. The nails of your hand on his back dig into his skin unconsciously, eliciting a soft groan, before Jin breaks the kiss. Your breathing is labored as you lock eyes. His dark brown eyes stare into you, studying your face with lustful thoughts swimming in his facial expression.

"You kiss so well," You blush, admitting how much you enjoy being pressed against him to makeout.

"Well I have a fantastic woman to kiss, I can't help it."

He leans in again nipping the skin below your jaw, then kissing and sucking down your neck to your collarbone. Pausing there he finds a sweet spot and sucks and nips at it making you mewl, until he is confident he's left his mark on you. Jin smirks, rather satisfied with his handiwork, before kissing your lips again a little more forcefully. Slowly his body presses into yours pushing you onto your back. Your ankles lock behind his back securing him against you.

Jin rocks his hips grinding into you keeping the same slow pace as the torturous kiss,

"-Jin," You huff into his neck, "please."

"What's wrong princess?" Jin halts his movements propping up onto his elbows, knitting his eyebrows together with concern.

"Nothing, I just-" Of all times to get shy, why now? "-just-" Why can't you get the words out? It's easy with the others, maybe too easy sometimes. But now that you're with this handsome man, making love?

You whine meeting his eyes.

"I think I understand princess, don't worry." he kisses your forehead before sitting up. Hooking thumbs into your panties, he looks at you inquisitively, "Is this what you wanted?"

You nod behind your hands, lifting your hips so that Jin can pull the fabric from you smoothly. He takes off his own boxers before laying over you again. Gently his fingers wrap around your wrists, coaxing your hands away from your face.