Stylist Noona(Pt 70) (Second Chances)(fluff)

Well you had hoped that the guys would be less busy once New Years passed. Oh no. how wrong you were. According to them it's pretty normal, but it's busier than you remember EXO being.

They mentioned something about a comeback in May, so you've been spending a lot of time on your own again.

It's April now, and it truly does feel like you haven't seen them since Christmas.

Not true of course, you do still see them, you're still able to fit in some sexy time a few nights a week, and the occasional morning.

You know you would never complain to them, they have more than enough on their plates, but the time they spend away from home has made you really lonely during the day.

Contact with your friends before meeting BTS was minimal at best, after you moved to Seoul you really lost touch with all of your hometown friends. Working for EXO kept you pretty busy so you never got a chance to make new friends.

That's okay of course, you wouldn't be able to talk to them any more now that you are BTS's girlfriend essentially.

What about family?

Well family is a bit more complicated....

To make a long story cliche: you've got reasons not to speak with them any more.

Point is aside from your grocery trips with Sanggyeol, who has turned out to be pretty talkative once you learned he loves baseball, you are alone most of the day.

But what can you do? By all accounts your life is pretty amazing right now. If being with your men means being a little lonely sometimes, it's more than worth it.

You step out of the sauna to see you have 2 missed calls and 2 messages. One from Joonie, and one from an Unknown number.

"Hey babe, PD Choi wanted you to come in today. He said he gave you a call, and left a message but he asked for me to call you too," he hesitates, '' I'm not really sure what he wants, but he said it was urgent. But we'll try to see you when you come in, love you."

"Uh oh." If Choi wants to see you it can't be anything good

Cautiously you hit play on the second message.

"Miss y/n, this is Producer Choi. Please come down to the studio, between 1-2 would be best... yes, between 1-2. If you can't make it then I'm afraid you'll just have to forget it." Click. A man of few words apparently.

It's 12:30. You haven't had lunch yet, but it's going to have to wait. You rush to shower and put on some decent clothes and drive to the studio.

1:15 not too late, but you don't want to dilly dally.

"Hey Baby! Heard you were coming in," Tae opens his arms for a hug, but quickly notices your slight panic, "Everything okay?"

"Um-" you pant between words, you had been too impatient to wait for the busy elevator, but taking the stairs was a big mistake. "-I'm not really sure- Pd Choi- where's his office?"

"This way." Not wasting any time, he takes your arm and leads you straight to the office.

"Thank you, I'll come find you when whatever this is, is done."

"Okay, we're in our own studios for the most part, love you babe, let me know if we need to kick his ass later."

"I will." You peck his cheek and push through the heavy door.

You approach the desk of a mild mannered young man, not much older than yourself.

"Do you have an appointment?" He questions pushing his glasses up.